Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

The Daily Thread

8 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Ashley..Good to talk to you again..I think reducing as much unnecessary stress in my life as possible has been the key for me as far as mental and physical health goes. Your support and help with the CBT program here pointed me in the right direction with my life and for this I am forever grateful. Thank you:) "No of kindness no matter how small it ever wasted. Author "AESOP" The Lion and the mouse..Till next time...Red:)
8 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Nice work Red! I am glad you got that out of the way. I hope you start to feel better soon. You clearly have your mental health sorted due to all your hard work so it is nice to hear that you are being so proactive about your physical health as well. That is no easy task and it does take courage; be sure to give yourself kudos.

Ashley, Health Educator
Update: Finally finished up with all my doctors appointments. Finally got brave and saw a Gastro doctor yesterday for a issue I have been having for the last 14 months. Started a steroid yesterday and hope to be on the mend in a week or two. If not than back to the doc again. Until then I am reframing, chilling out and relaxing with a new hobby, which is Always good medicine...Till next time...Red:)
Relax for a week then back to business as usual then rest for a while again. This is what I call going full circle again. I think this is what they call a normal life. Round and round we go...Red.....
Thanks...
8 years ago 0 111 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good for you!
Yay!!! I'm finally finished with my jury duty service..:))))
Thanks Hugs!!!...Red:)
8 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Davit
8 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Red-your resilience despite your challenges, are inspiring.

Reading this thread: