Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Accomplishments and other Postive Things

12 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yesterday I made some phone calls and signed a contract to get my roof replaced...I am glad I was able to put the anxiety aside and move forward with the job..Today they should be calling to schedule the job..Yesterday I also was able to make a call to one of my doctors for a med refill..and am waiting for a call back so I can pick up the Rx so that I can sent it in to be filled by mail order...

This morning I have some work to do to get ready for my class today..Cutting fabric and such for a project for class..

So all and all it should be a very productive week..I am feeling good about getting past my fears and am happy to be moving forward again...

Red.....
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wish we could.

There is still lots to do but it will slow down after today.

It is snowing and I'm behind with the outside stuff. We will get that done today then back to putting stuff away.

Davit.
My goals and accomplishments for today..

Today I am going to let myself rest and relax..Thats my goal for today...

Red.....
Debora

Yes, sunny is my lady and today is the first day of the rest of our lives. Nothing but the best for me. It has been going on two years. About time don't you think.

Davit
12 years ago 0 542 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Davit,

Is Sunny the "lady friend" you referred too in you're post too me? I am such a idiot I did not realize Sunny was you're friend coming to see you? WOW that is amazing, you two have helped me so much with things, I did not realize that, sorry, she is a gem!
Davit..

I am so glad to hear that Sunny arrived safely and that you now have someone to share your life with.
You and Sunny should be very busy for a while setting up house and getting your nest all nice and comfortable for the two of you..It should be a lot of fun starting a brand new chapter of your lives.

This is what living life is all about, moving forward and "Living our Life's to the fullest..

It is a relief to know that when I am not here on the site I will not have to worry about leaving you here all alone anymore..
I have a little of my own living to catch up on and I am looking forward to it too..

Happy Nesting you two...

Red.....

Been there! done that!

Lots of changes and exposure with this one thats for sure   :-)

He rents two storage building for a lot of his tools and Farm engines..He is a retired mechanic..Not enough room in our garage for it all...   Oh Well!.....You do what you got to do to make it work..

Good luck,
Red....

My God,
No wonder it took a month to pack!!!!!!!

And me with claustrophobia. 

Davit.
It is pouring rain and we have a Uhaul to unload. At least it is just a small one. Better than tomorrow, it is supposed to snow tomorrow. Just going to unload and sort in a day or two.

Davit.

Davit

Sounds like you have the situation under control and like the positives and pain meds are both helping you..This should help you with your busy weekend. It can be hard to function and trying to entertain company when your in pain. It's good you have meds to help you through the day..
As for me I am still using the positives and rested yesterday because my joints have been achy for the last few days..
Today I have plans to go to a fabric stash yard sale by myself without my safe person..The neighborhood I am going into isn't the best but it should be safe with all the people that will be at the sale..Safety in numbers they say..Anyway thats the plan.
Right now I am going to get my first cup of morning coffee..I do love my coffee..

Have a nice visit today...
Red......

Reading this thread: