Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Accomplishments and other Postive Things

12 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I second that!!  Awesome Sunny!
Vincenza, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

YOU GO GIRRL!!!   

Red..

((( How Cool)))  You girl Go 

Red
12 years ago 0 376 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Gotta love those power tools!!!
12 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Went for a long walk with my dog today before breakfast.  She sniffed at all the different smells around here - moose, deer droppings, etc.   One area her hackles went up again, everything is so different in the country for a city dog, but she loves it.  She's getting used to the routine.

I learned how to use a radial arm saw today.  I cut some boards up and trimmed again, did some drilling, intalling a closet rod too.  Davit is instructing me how and I'm doing.  Great fun.  Learning new things is really exciting.  I've used small saws before and drills but never a big radial saw.  I think I impressed Davit. lol.  Never too late to learn something new.

Sunny
12 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I love your last goal Red! That sounds like fun!

Let us know how it goes
Ashley, Health Educator
Todays Three..

1. Yesterday I spent the afternoon relaxing and working on a project..I went to bed early and got a good nights sleep..

2.  Today I have set some goals for myself....To get out and go for a morning walk once the sun comes up..

3. To meet up with some lady friends that I have made in class and work our projects together..

The last one is a first for me...

If you are reading here this morning and wondering if this cbt program works..
Give it a shot and see for yourself..You just might surprise yourself like I did..
I can not believe how much it has helped me and changed my life...I would never of thought I would be setting goals for myself and enjoying my life..but here I am doing it and it feels great...

Red..

My accomplishment and others positives for today..

1.  I am happy to say I got everything accomplished yesterday that I wanted to and my life is moving in a very positive direction..
2.  Yes I am happy and like I said, living the best years of my life now.....
3.  The reason for this is the Cbt program here on this site and all the work I have but into working the program..
4.  Today I am going to spend some time relaxing and enjoying my new found freedom from panic and anxiety..

Today is going to be a very good day....

Red...

12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Red 

It is called vicarious and can be very hard to deal with. You are just too sensitive to your surroundings. The object is to get better and to live your life the best you can by what ever standards are yours. If you are happy and as you say living the best years of your life then why mess it up by adding more stress. Besides I am sure all of us will be saying good bye some time. We came here to get better and that is still the prime goal. I just lucked out and got more than I was looking for. We have plans too so may one day have to say good bye too.
My therapist is right too, I am too technical, but that sort of understanding has been what helped me the most. Sunny is entirely different, we balance each other.

Davit.
I have made a decision this afternoon. After a lot of thought I have decided that I am going to have to spend less time here in the support group so that I can stay focused on my own life and relationships..This is something I need to do so that I can keep moving my life forward in a positive direction...So for now I will stop by from time to time as needed..

Take care everyone...
Red...

Reading this thread: