Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,540 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

The New Journey Starts Now

18 years ago 0 249 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hang in there Cuddles. You've made it this far. I'm right there with you, believe me. It's been a rough day and a half now for me. I feel very flu-ish. I REFUSE to give in though. WE WILL NOT GIVE IN!! I will not give in. You will not give in. Keep close to the boards! Bingo
18 years ago 0 249 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Keep posting here Cuddles. I've enjoyed reading your posts. We are a day apart in our quits, and I certainly have been feeling many of the same things you have. Stay close here, and that avalanche may not even come. However, if it does - you will have dozens of hands holding on tight! Take care and never forget that we ALL (yourself included) believe you can do this. Bingo [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/23/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 108 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $15 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
18 years ago 0 547 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
CUDDLES, CONGRATS!!! I am so happy to see you back here :) Everyone is here for you doll, just stay stong. You KNOW you can!!! BTW, I've noticed your sweet graphics in your posts sometimes, was wondering if you create your own in PSP or Adobe? They are great! Many Blessings, Eve Proud to be a C.A.R.E. (Crazy April Reformed Exhaler) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 118 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $42 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
18 years ago 0 296 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go Cuddles, I admire all of you quiters that live with smokers. You are alot stronger than I could be. I only put myself around smokers once a week and thats more than enough for me. Cuddles you are doing great and are so strong. Keep the quit it will get easier. I see you took a nap one day. That is still my best way to deal with my crave. I sleep it away. Congrats on Day 6 SmogFree Shamrock Alley [url=http://][IMG]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i197/lorilind/animated_clover.gif[/IMG][/url] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 389 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $114.55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
18 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Cuddles, Checking in on you - Did you do like me and yell outloud "NO I AM NOT SMOKING TODAY!" into your own mirror? Try it - it works for me! LOL .Seriously I love to talk to myself in the morning - it's the only time I am "alone". Sounds to me as if you have been doing some talking to yourself and that's COOL. We have faith in you just as you always have it there for us. There's a lot of love in this room for you - I can FEEL it!!!!!!! You're doing TERRIFIC! CobenFan (Christine M) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 35 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 595 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $122.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
18 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cuddles, I hope things are looking a litte brighter for you. I have learned that encouragement and support is something you can send through a PC. You have all of ours. It's a crummy time for you and while you know it will pass, it's TOUGH. But so ARE YOU!!! You will make this quit stick, -- the icky part will go away and you will be SOOOOO happy. Try to stay with that thought. Hang in there with us. CobenFan (Christine M) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 32 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 554 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $112 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
18 years ago 0 107 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cuddles, Good for you!!! So proud of you for hopping back up and going for the goal again....and quickly. I admire that. Hang in there and holler when you need us. We are all in this together! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 248 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $38.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
18 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome back! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,464 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $156.96 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
18 years ago 0 962 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Cuddles - Going through that horrible week again! That does suck! But know that you are doing the greatest thing that you can do for yourself. This site wouldn't be the same if you weren't here with your illustrations and encouragments. By the way, when are you going to tell me how to do that cute stuff!! LOL!! I'm glad you're back! Island Girl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 62 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 627 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $124 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
  • Quit Meter

$1,703,137.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5860 Hours: 8

Minutes: 41 Seconds: 11

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 962 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Cuddles - Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you today. It sounds like you really stuck up for yourself yesterday! You are getting stronger and should pat yourself on the back - if I was there I would do it myself! Way to go!! Island Girl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 64 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 646 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $128 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
  • Quit Meter

$1,703,137.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5860 Hours: 8

Minutes: 41 Seconds: 11

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: