Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,500 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Getting by 2

8 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It is so quiet here. It is good to be home too. I still have infection but it is not septic. I have four days worth of pills to take still. Blood test next Tuesday. and doctors appointment on Wednesday. As for right now I'm sitting in my chair with a cup of tea. It will soon be suppertime. It was so noisy in the hospital. I covered it up with movies on their WiFi. 
Some were not very good.

Davit

8 years ago 0 58 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Davit, 
   I have no desire to interact with drama. I can ignore them! 
Yay!!! Glad you are home!!! 
in1peace
I'm at home.
If they come here it will be to disrupt me and probably you too. Then they will leave again. I doubt they will use their own names. Lets ignore them.

Davit
Davit...are you home yet? 
They tried to start something with me and claimed to be in touch with this site, so I wouldn't doubt it. But if they are on this site, I hope they look around and do the work suggested here! I basically told them how silly the whole thing was and to leave my positive posts (which weren't even about them)alone. It was actually a "group hug" inspired by your friends. Morphine convos on a forum, no good. But morphine convos with a friend could be interesting. Just trying to keep it light! 

And I hope you REST before you clean house or do a bunch of posting!! Rest that clever brain! 
Get well friend!!
in1peace

Sorry Being in hospital and on morphine does not leave me at my best and I don't want to give certain people any ammunition. They are going to come here and start the war again. They may already be here. Remember they accused me of being a leader and thinking I was God. I don't want that to start up here. 

Red. 

I doubt I will get home support. It is raining so all I plan on doing is house cleaning. I may work on my book although I planned on doing that in winter.

Davit

On the other hand I might tear apart some therapies that don't work with scientific proof that they can't work. Occam's razor. Remove what doesn't work and what is left does. 
8 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You will try to take it easy when you get home and give you mind and body a little rest Right! Will you be getting Home Support this time? Talk to you when you get home again. Take care...Red..
Yay!!!!!! Get you outta that place!! Hey...I was teasing about fan clubs. I know you aren't trying to be anybody but you. It was not a dig. It's good to see you making a difference that impacts so many people. But if someone dishes you a compliment, you really should enjoy it because it is a POSITIVE. Internal core belief need realignment? I know someone who can help you with that! ;)
Going home tomorrow.

Davit
If it is a fan club then I will have to leave. I consider us all friends with the same disorder I just have more information and want to share it. I have no heroes and want to be no ones, that would put me and what I do beyond reach, and I am not, and it is not.

Davit

Fantasy, love storeys, happy endings. I hate sitcoms and violence.
  Davit, 
   What kind of movies do you like? I can probably tell you a few good ones. Glad to see you are feeling well enough to gripe about the hospital!  That's a good sign! I don't think I realized the fan club you have. It's very cool that you've helped encourage so many people! 

Reading this thread: