Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

Permananent relief from panic and depression

19 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi guys sorry my email address has changed to nickwilkinson@btconnect.com please ignore last one. If anyone took the time to attempt to mail me the manual my apologies.I have been waitng diligantly for it so anyone who has a copy i'd so appreciate if you could send me asap.thankyou
19 years ago 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello to everyone here. I am new here and can I say I am so relieved to have found this site. Can I just say you are all the bravest people. I know how it feels to be struggling with these horrible feelings and it takes a tremendous amount of courage to go on with life. I came here because I wanted some concrete proof about this Linden method working. I have been suffering Social Anxiety Disorder and panic attacks for years now...not really able to admit it to myself or anybody else actually that i really had a problem. But now...I really just want to take action and not feel like a victim anymore. Dunc...I know it has been a while now....you started this topic a long time ago. I would love as much information on this Linden Method that you are prepared to give. If you wouldn't mind email me the manual...it would be greatly appreciated. My email is al_woolcott@yahoo.com. I have read all the replies here and I feel so much relief that I am not the only person in the world that feels the way I do. For so long that is how I have felt. In my eyes, everybody else seems to be handling their lives and seem so confident...I have felt like a shadow, invisible for so long and I don't want to anymore. Thanks to everyone for what you have written here, you have given me some refreshing hope and some strength to move forward with the knowledge I am not alone. Ciao Brainchild
19 years ago 0 53 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I can't help but think that this is a sales pitch but if it works for you FABULOUS !!! I think the reason there are so many pros and cons regarding this method is simply that some things work for some people and other things work for others. There is no set cure for us all. That is why I love an occassional Adavan and therapy and someone else swears by no meds and the Linden Method. I am happy to see everyone reading the manual and finding out for themselves. With that in mind Duncan I, too, would be interested in reading the manual. So if you have the time and wouldn't mind my e mail address is leonancurt@msn.com It is nice of you to stay on this site for such a long time in order to pass on what you know. Thanks. Nina
19 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'd be very interested in a copy of the manual. My doctor recently prescribed some medication for my current bout of anxiety, but would be much happier fixing it myself. setters@hotmail.com Any help appreciated.
ps does it tell you how to stimulate the ammygdala or does anyone else know how to ?
19 years ago 0 42 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Would also appreciate copy of manual. Of it is helping everyone else, please send to: Ducthis@cs.com Thanks a trillion. Callie
Hi am new to this site.Would appreciate copy of manual Dunc if poss Nickysticks@btconnect.com much appreciated :)
hi dunc would appreciate a coppy of the method as well if u dont mind stevedec@hotmail.com much appreciated
20 years ago 0 34 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Tell us how you get on guys. Well done for giving it a go. If you take it to your heart and do it you'll get better. :) woohoo.
20 years ago 0 10 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey guys, This post has given me such great hope. I had a very off day yesterday. My friend is getting married and I am standing up in the wedding. SOOOOO nerve racking. In anycase, Duncan, can you please send me the manual file. I am, well, anxious to read it. Jeffnice1@aol.com Thanks, Jeff

Reading this thread: