Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

Permananent relief from panic and depression

19 years ago 0 73 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
All these methods are CBT and I agree if you are the type to respond to CBT, the info on this site is just as good....also, many I believe do need meds and the ones that are cured without feel that everyone can be cured without meds.
19 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[b]hey the linden method is 70us to download at mo[/b]. But would like it if somebody please email me the booklet first my email is jdaniels@xtra.co.nz. would be greatly appreciated thanx... :p
19 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
To All Members, For those of you new to computers and the internet, there exists what we call mailbots or spambots that do nothing but roam the Internet looking for email addresses to send you spam mail. Although the information you submit when you sign up is private and protected, what you type into a post is public and there for the asking. Therefore if you post your email address or real name, those mailbots will pick up that information. If you are an individual who does not like mail or spambots then please refrain from posting your real name or e-mail address within the site. Take care, Melanie ________________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
19 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi I forgot to give my email address It's nyzha@yahoo.com thanks poobear
Hi, I am new to this program and I was reading on this topic. I know this was back in March but I was wondering if I could get of copy of the Linden method? It would be appreciated. I am looking for something to help me also. Thanks, Poobear
19 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
could anyone possibly email me a copy of the Linden book too... nonsvch@3dmercenary.net :8|: I'd really appreciate it. Used to live in the UK now my world has shrunk back to Australia and like you all I would love to get my freedom back again. cheers ....L.
19 years ago 0 183 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
nobita, you can find Lucinda's program at www.stresscenter.com. It worked better for me than Linden's because she feels some people do need to take anti-depressants at least for awhile until you are able to learn coping skills. I'm one of those people who just can't stop zoloft because it sends me into a tailspin. I have been able to lower my dose and am working on stopping it completely. Another thing I found helpful and is different from Linden's is that he suggests you push the anxiety and ruminating thoughts to the back of your mind and never speak of them. That has been impossible for me to do at times and Lucinda's program taught me things to do to cope and get through my anxious episode. Once I'm able to do that then I can incorporate what Linden suggests about not dwelling on it, so once it's over its over because we do put ourselves into a cycle of worry and anxiety by thinking on it constantly even at times when we are not really consumed or extremely bothered by it. Hope this helps, I know you will be able to find releif by using one or both of these programs.
19 years ago 0 9 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
um where is the link to this site? what about just being hypnotized lol?
Thanks guys for the response! Hi Mike, best of luck to you on your endeavor! Keep us updated about your results in a few days. :) Hello Pamela! I'm curious about the Lucinda Bassetts program. Where can I find it? Hey Dunc! I agree totally with what you said. Having the correct mindset and eating the right foods can't be beat! :)
19 years ago 0 34 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone, i though i'd comment on what's said about nutrition. Nutrition is the other side of the coin and we underestimate how much of a part nutrition plays in our well being. However, i would also commentg that in my opinion poor nutrition is a catalyst and exacerbates anxiety. The correct mind set is the key to being anxiety free. It is true that a good mindset won't enable you to drink petrol without being ill but anxiety is more directly caused by our physical emotional response than anything else. For example a non-anxious person can drink ten cups of coffee (not a good idea) and be hyperactive, wheras an anxious person will have to be s****ed off the ceiling with an anxious reaction. Adrenaline produced by the adrenal glands in reponse to a perceived threat will make one person excited and exhilarated and one person very scared. When you the response to perceived threats is lessened and less stimulants such as coffee and nicotine are put into the body then the picture is complete for being anxiety free. :)

Reading this thread: