Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,665 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MNJD, kybrg, Jhancke, CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ

I changed my nickname

17 years ago 0 772 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
How are you Ann, I know that you are in Australia... and you are going away for the weekend.. have you gone already? Are you 12 hours ahead? Aragh I dont know. If you havent, how are you? Are you feeling better today? If you have I hope you have great weekend down under on the beach in the sun! come back and tell me on Monday what a fab weekend you had, and hopefully smoke free! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 213 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
17 years ago 0 772 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey You!!!! please go to see your doctor about Zyban, it really sounds like medication side affects, if you are on same as me, you are taking 300 ml a day? Which is very strong medication! Please go and see your doctor about this, today if possible! And I DO care!! You have helped me, and I will help you if I can, that is what a support group is about, I am always pleased to see you.. But PLEASE go to see your doctor, I have had the same as you before and had to come of zyban, I may still get it now, but right now I am just going through it as I want to quit smoking so much and I believe it will work. You are NOT the only one going through this, there is NOTHING wrong with you. Please please go to see your doctor and tell him/her how you are feeling - you may need to find another aid to help you quit smoking. Whatever, stick around, I will be there for you!!! I dont have anyone to talk to about this, apart from on this board, although I do have other people in my real life, but not as part of my quit.If you were not around, I would miss you, ok!! I have to go to work in a minute, but will catch up with you later? Take care Niks [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 183 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
17 years ago 0 75 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ann, I cannot calss myself as a long term member of the site, however from the short period of time i have been on here and using it i have found enough evidence to dispute all of the things you are saying. The people on this website are all of them unique. They all share a common goal, that of not wanting themselves to quit smoking, but along the way also help others to get rid of the nicodemon! The strength and encouragement that is to be found on this site is amazing and it is there. As Chicken Licken says, why would people stay on this site years after quitting if they did not care and want to help others. Ann you are a valuable member of this site and have done amazingly well to go 15 days without a cigarette and all of us on this site are very proud of you. Please keep us informed about how you are... kolativey [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 98 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
17 years ago 0 394 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cheryl I have learnt that now HEll week Heck weck then blah blah week whats next [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b63/thagoona/4941492.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 702 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $238.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
Just let you know i have changed my nickname. I am still the same person- i think?? I feel very sad at the moment --feels like nobody cares for me :( i even got a feeling of -:what the heck do u sit here--they (you in this forum) do not care for me at all--its just a internet site. ann [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b63/thagoona/8272.png[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 666 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $238.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
Thanks for your support I do still a bit of sadness, But not as earlier today!! When i posted it i did not realise it must have been the Demon that played a trick on me?? My Milage: My Quit Date: 6/6/2006 Smoke-Free Days: 15 Cigarettes Not Smoked: 666 Amount Saved: $238.5 Life Gained: Days: 1 Hrs: 8 Mins: 47 Seconds: 59 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 677 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $238.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
[b]JUST SAW THE NUMBERS OF CIGS NOT SMOKED [/b] 666 UUUUGHh and the dates :blush: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 675 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $238.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
HI ALL Still feel terrible--but better after been to DOC--i thought i was going to loose it today!! Im on Zyban he has cut it back from 300 to 150 (one a day) given me another day off and something to sleep on tonight! I hired some movies and have started to knit a long scarf.. I guess i was wrong about the my say about this is just an internet site where nobody cares? But that is what i felt earlier...> However WHY DO I COME BACK??? BECAUSE IN MY unconcious mind i know I NEED YOU!! THANKS FOR BEING HERE .. I would not post here so many posts if i did not feel it helped me.. BUT.. I was sooo sad earlier that i did not know what to do with myself.. I also bought chinese take away for dinner (Time difference we already had dinner) i ate a big bowl of popcorn with the video. AND>>>>> My husband have booked a weekend away :) THANKS..All [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 675 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $238.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
WHEN I FELT THE WORST AND POSTED THAT NOBODY CARES THIS WAS MY MILEAGE THEN...>>My Milage: My Quit Date: 6/6/2006 Smoke-Free Days: 15 Cigarettes Not Smoked: 666 Amount Saved: $238.5 Life Gained: Days: 1 Hrs: 8 Mins: 47 Seconds: 59 HONESTLY: i felt like what the heck are u sitting there on a cybersite for?? have a coffee and a smoke thats just an internetsite and NOBODY CARES!!! SORRY I WAS WRONG!!! :blush: I knew i was wrong when i posted it inside, but i had sort of that demon talk in my head.. see my numbers?? terrible ughhh My Milage: My Quit Date: 6/6/2006 Smoke-Free Days: 15 Cigarettes Not Smoked: 666 Amount Saved: $238.5 Life Gained: Days: 1 Hrs: 8 Mins: 47 Seconds: 59 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 677 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $238.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
niks, break free, danielle, ex-slave, cheryl and ALL!!!! I mean ALL Thanks i let you now on sunday brb [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b63/thagoona/Dolphin.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 739 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $254.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8

Reading this thread: