Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

Time to bow out

18 years ago 0 33 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you butterfly. I really appreciated your support and you will be missed. I'm going to try again wednesday.
18 years ago 0 893 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Butterfly, I respect your decision which I am sure you have made after a lot of heartache. I wish you well and would like to thank you for the support you have given to us all. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 98 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
18 years ago 0 96 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well BFS, Although I don't really know you, I must say that you seem to be quite the lifeline around this community. Your posts always seem to come from the heart and you have a lot of wisdom to share...Hmmm...Two qualities in a good teacher I might add! :) I will miss your posts and the thought that you are fluttering nearby for sure, but I respect your decision (even though Im crossing my fingers that you will change your mind! :eg: LOL!) I wish you the best of luck in school! You Go Girl! Stay Strong and Stay Quit! Thanks for being here for all of us! Amy :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 384 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
18 years ago 0 456 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Butterfly, You and a few others were people that I was so used to seeing that it will be strange without you. Thanks for being around while I QUIT SMOKING. I'll miss the animated butterfly too ! Great luck in your future and ride off into the sunset as the quitting hero that you are !!! Take Care ! Christine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 324 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $42 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
18 years ago 0 68 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
All the best in your new endeavours. It was nice getting feedback from you. We will miss your comments. Enjoy a smoke free life. Come back for visits if you ever feel like writing to us. We would love to hear from you. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 266 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $128 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
18 years ago 0 70 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good luck with school. Your colorful and heart-felt posts will be missed. Stay strong and please stop back when you are able. :( [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 204 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $48 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
18 years ago 0 87 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Forgot to add my Quit meter! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 250 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $64 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
18 years ago 0 87 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Butterfly, I'm only into day 16 of my quit, but I have come to know you on this site as someone that has contributed so much to all of us. It will be difficult to get used to not seeing what you have to say when someone really needs to hear how to handle things, but I am glad you are focusing on what you need to do for yourself. Thanks for all the words of encouragement, and always taking the time to respond. Good luck! :) Mary
18 years ago 0 101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bye Butterfly, and all the best of luck with your studies and the quit. Just drop a line once in while to let us know how you are doing. Miss ya, Gaby [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 28 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 570 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $217 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
18 years ago 0 160 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Butterfly Swimmer, I'll miss your valuable insight. You have a quality quit happening. It's been nice to meet you. Good luck in school. gpw P.S. - If I were you, I'd take a serious look at making a decision to visit a quit group on a regular, but not so frequent, basis. Please consider seeing how one or two visits a week can fit in your lifestyle. I've seen it happen over and over. A person stops meeting with their support group and within days, weeks or months they are using again. I don't know about you, but I sure as heck don't want to do any R&D on this when so many have already done it for me. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/14/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 31 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 466 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $124 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57

Reading this thread: