Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,648 Members

Please welcome our newest members: JSABAS, ASHAINE, EFAJARDO, MMAGTARAYO, JARCA

List of Good Things That Have Happened Recently

14 years ago 0 217 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I agree with Samantha! Nieces always love their aunts! It's like not their mother but another important female figure in their lives!
Enjoy it!

Strength

14 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Diva,

Of course your nieces like you! They look up to you and will always enjoy spending time with their aunt. 

Samantha, Health Educator
14 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
-I got a new guitar
-I got my book started
-My nieces actually like me and enjoy time with me even though I am tired and boring

14 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
1. I got a great new haircut and color done!
2. I started singing classes again!!
3. I have friends and family who love me and accept me just the way I am!!!
14 years ago 0 199 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well I just got back from a 8 day trip in the travel trailer to the desert.   The scenery was beautiful as was the sun rises and sunsets.  I enjoyed my time in the sun and am feeling refreshed.  I am planning a trip on Friday back to the desert to an antique gas farm engine show and swap meet.  I do find peace and beauty in the desert and love the slower pace of things in the wilderness.   I worked on my goals while gone and also did some exposer work and I think it went pretty well.   Well thats all for now, gotta go.

Red
14 years ago 0 29 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am now getting weddings booked in for this year.

Photography started out as a hobby but now it's not only a hobby, but one that is paying me!

14 years ago 0 271 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My van is fixed.  No more armstrong stearing, no more funky sounds, she is beautiful and purring like a kitten
My daughter has no cavities.
It is payday.
My list,
My van is up on Jack stands
my dad is going to fix the power steering pump and hose (something I couldn't do because I just couldn't get in there to do it, darn Ford small engine compartments, I would love to have my dodge right about now)
it is taking longer than it should have, I didn't have to go to work yesterday
I am at work today
hopefully my van will be fixed today
Hubby and I are alternating work (he went yesterday in the truck, I went today in the truck (hours a way different so I can't drive him and vice versa).
It is plus whatever and all I can say is thank heaven for the global warming, it is about time we felt some of it here.  Unfortunately for those poor folks in the southern US who are experiencing the global cooling that is happening.
Take care ya'll and hope to hear from you real soon.
Red is getting a new puppy.  I love puppies (big, small, old, young) they are just so cuddly and love you no matter what.
Woke up this morning, my daughter was ready to leave on time, my van started, my power steering went (yes this is a good thing because now I get a workout while I drive, nothing like manual steering in the winter to make one strong, yep, this is a good thing, this is a good thing) ROTFCMEO (rolling on the floor crying my eyes out)
Work is going well, been kinda quiet with it being a new year and one of the bosses away this week.
Paid some bills, got some direct deposit stuff straightened out, so I get the money instead of ????????
I get my physical and x-ray test results this weekend.
I got a cancellation appointment (for next week, now I don't have to wait till the end of February, I feel bad for the person who called after me) for my kidney ultrasound.  So quick, quick, I will find out if I have Polycystic Kidney Disease (just need another health issue to pump up my self-worth).  My craving for health care professionals will soon be soothed, because we all love to see doctors and be at hospitals.
Sorry, just trying to put a positive spin on the negative stuff so I don't wind up way down again.
Now, what is good with you?
14 years ago 0 199 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I found a wonderful dog at the shelter to love and to bring me happiness.  I maybe able to adopt him and bring him home on Jan 5, 2010 after a meeting with the animal behavioral assessment trainer.  I am looking forward to starting off the New Year with our new dog" Diego".   I have really missed having a dog in my life and he is such a sweet and loving dog.  He is all I can think about right now.  I wish he was already here with us. 

Happy New Year Everybody!!!

Red

Reading this thread: