Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,633 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

Permananent relief from panic and depression

20 years ago 0 183 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey KitKat can I have it too? :) gph1987@comcast.net
20 years ago 0 215 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sure Shannon I'll do it right now...
20 years ago 0 47 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kitcat, Can you e-mail it to me too. Thanks, Shannon
Ok I just did....tell me what you think.. I spent several hours reading it..... :)
20 years ago 0 56 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
dunc, did you get my email? I sent you an email to request the info about the linden method. festivefeet <>< kitcat, can you email me the manual? luv4gardening77@yahoo.com
Thanks dunc for the initial manual. I spent the last several hours reading through it. Much of what he says is logical and very simplistic. Maybe the biggest factor is applying it and being consistent with it. I'm going to give it a try, but without the CD's, which others may want. While his website shows affirmations from many people who find his method successful, it would be interesting to at least know what number of people who found it unsuccessful. He tells a compelling story of his own life and it seems believable, I guess. His story of such severity seems to imply that if HE can do it, anyone can. I'm not certain if such a generalized and simplistic approach can be applied to everyone. Hard to say. Yet, he maintains that if it doesn't work, it's your own failure to apply it correctly or consistently. I do believe in many of his observations about anxiety/panic, etc. Without being able to compare his successes vs failures it is difficult to determine the overall success of his method. But I thank you for sharing, dunc, and I am going to give it a try... ;)
Ok dunc, I just emailed you (again) Of course we'd be skeptical. But I'm not opposed to listening to some of the basics and finding out more about the program. What do I have to lose. Also Charles finally emailed me and gave me some basic info as well. Will be waiting for your reply dunc....
20 years ago 0 34 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Trish, Thanks i understand i really do. I've wasted my money on charlatans soooooo many times to find that i feel worse or no better and certainly alot poorer. Email me i'm determined for people to benefit from this, i will send you the basic manual and then at least you can make an infomed decision. I'm not posting the pillars titles cos it simply won't do it justice. Hugs Dunc
20 years ago 0 364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Your right Dunc, I apologize, I guess Im just leary that you happened upon the board this month and immediately posted about the Method, and it red flags for me. I in all honesty would have probably rushed out and purchased the tapes, if the post had been from a member that I have seen struggle for months and years, have come to know them through the board, and presto tried it with amazing results. My apologies, Trish
20 years ago 0 34 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Trish give me a chance, i am HONESTLY trying to help here i'm working fourteen hours a day right now taking time out to try and share something that will really help. I'm not doing it to get abuse. OOps i got my email address wrong does that must mean i'm a con artist. Dunc. Anyone who knows about the Linden Method wanna give me some support here?

Reading this thread: