Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

Oh no here we go again!

4 years ago 0 112 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi Sparrow 

Try not to beat yourself up to much, yes you had a slip but its not the end of the world, you had the guts to post your slip so now it's time to restart your quit journey, and I'm sure you can, take all you have learned in the past and try to use this knowledge on your quit journey. I wish you all the best and look forward to reading your future posts 🙂

• Quit Meter

£6,667.92

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 355 Hours: 10

Minutes: 16 Seconds: 39

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

4 years ago +1 796 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi Sparrow,

Sorry to hear about your slip. You had a great quit going. The good thing is that you have fessed up and are going to try and start your quit journey all over again. Don't be too disappointed in yourself....stuff happens and life bites at times. 😞 Hopefully since you are only on your 3rd pack, it "might" not be that difficult for you this time. (fingers, legs and toes crossed) 👀 You'be been here and did this a number of times, and I have faith in you being able to do it again. You're stronger than you think you are. 😉 I wish you the best Sparrow, hang in there girl.

• Quit Meter

$23,002.10

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 765 Hours: 8

Minutes: 44 Seconds: 59

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

4 years ago +1 175 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hi everyone

Im back with a new quit thread because l caved, crashed and collapsed! I failed my quit. There is an underlying reason. I've gotten quite sick this year...been diagnosed with autoimmune arthritis plus l have all these other undiagnosed symptoms going on. I'm in some pain. As a result lve been prescribed various meds and a couple of them are creating anxiety in me, making me feel really high and wired....not nice at all. These feelings have re-triggered my awful smoking habit. I'm on my third pack. I'm not even enjoying the smoking, just going through the motions. My plan is to stop today. It feels so wrong and unhealthy. I'm very disappointed in myself and hope and pray l can stop again. I'm stopping one of these meds today. I'd rather be in pain then feel so out of control.

Thanks so much for reading!

• Quit Meter

$13,600.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 99 Hours: 9

Minutes: 18 Seconds: 12

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked