Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,630 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

New Member looking for ideas

17 years ago 0 1113 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Either me or Phil are normally around. I have added you to my buddy list too. p.s. the english version of chantix is called champix. Not going to put any links as it is against the rules. But I would enquire with your doctor. Lots have success with it! Kind Regards Kevin [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/16/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 281 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �46.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Chops Kevin (JDK) and I are in the UK get onto IM and find us I will help you and I am sure Kevin will as well! Phil (Wokingham) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 262 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,770 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1375.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 52 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
17 years ago 0 232 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Chops, Just wanted to let you know that many of us have tried multiple times to quit and completely blown it. I alone know more than 16 seperate and distinct ways to completely screw up a good quit. Here's the thing of it. You can fail 100 times, but you only need to succeed once. So the key to succeeding at this is to just keep at it. Try again. This quit might be the one... Legend [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 60 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 363 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
17 years ago 0 932 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Heya Chops, Get on back here, okay? ;) Don't convince yourself that you absolutely can't do this. You sure as heck CAN do this. It isn't easy and it doesn't feel good in the beginning but you have to fight like crazy if you want to live as a non smoker. Smoking is NOT part of who you are. We all had to learn how to smoke and we taught ourselves so well that we're having to learn now NOT to smoke. We're here for you and you CAN do this. How did you prepare yourself for your quit? Did you drink lots of water; have hard candy, gum, sunflower seeds, toothpicks, straws, etc. for that "hand to mouth" thing, did you avoid those situations that make you want to smoke, did you read the workbook over to the left of this page? Let us know how you're doing, okay? Don't give up on quitting. Stay Strong, Tutti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 66 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,000 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $236.94 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47

Reading this thread: