Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

On Day 2 - support and encouragement most welcome

17 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
In addition to probably hundreds of "I quit's" and throwing away perfectly good packs of cigarettes I have had some long quits too (literally years) and I, too, made a DECISION to have JUST ONE. Please do me a favor and don't forget this fact (because I have failed to learn it a bunch of times) - there isn't ever just one. The QM
17 years ago 0 738 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey, you are doing great! Hang in there, and remember to breathe deep! It's something we forget to do, now that we are smober! I love that word, don't you? Someone said it to me last night, it really hit the spot. So stay smober one minute, one hour, one day at a time! And don't beat yourself up over the past. You know we can't change the past, so lets change our future, which is going to be smoke free! Lets be smober together! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 48 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $7.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Sharon - You have come to a great place. Support and advice whenever you need it....so many good people travelling this journey together. More than one person has said "Post before you smoke". I hope I never forget that....because I know that it can be easy to lose our quits when we become complacent or when the stress gets overwhelming. I have learned from so many that life on the other side is great.....I can hardly wait to get there. So glad to have you in SCC Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 35 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 717 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $175 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
17 years ago 0 2039 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sharon, you've come to the right place. I was nearly a month smoke free and one thing led to another and so, here I am. Ready to give it a go again. There are a few of us all quitting around the same time, so you've got company!!! We can all do this together. Keep posting Sharon. All the best, Jan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 1006 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hope your third day is going well, Sharon! Keep up the good fight! Deli [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 77 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,161 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �231 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
17 years ago 0 1006 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sharon, Sending you best wishes from across the waters in Wales. Hope day 2 is going ok for you. You know the ropes... Fasten your seatbelt!!! Deli [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 76 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,146 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �228 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sharon Its not luck you neeed its determination and the will to keep going!! Of course we all wish you luck but only you can make it!! Why on earth did you start after 17 weeks?(That scares me) Go for it girl we are all here!!!!!!!!!!! Phil frome England XXX [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 68 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,367 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �357 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
Hi Sahron I just had 3 weks holiday and I cant explain how close I came to taking a puff. Got through it though and you will too! You have the luck of the Irish!! Phil xx NOT ONE PUFF EVER (NOPE) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 68 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,367 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �357 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
Keep going all of you Remember my motto 'No reasons to start just excuses' Phil [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 68 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,368 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �357 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
No reasons just excuses.... Good girl! Phil xxx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 69 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,388 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �362.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3

Reading this thread: