Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

June-bugs roll call

17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
to post a pic, you just put img tags around the addy as far as the image goes ... I have animation shop ... it is easy to use If you guys don't like that one ... i can make another one for you ;p You junebugs are doing great! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 37 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,111 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $148 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
  • Quit Meter

$54,549.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5961 Hours: 6

Minutes: 20 Seconds: 59

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Try sugar free lollipops or sunflower seeds. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,039 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $136 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
  • Quit Meter

$54,549.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Here is a little something I made for all you wonderful Junebugs! [IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/Daniwiz/junebugs.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 35 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,064 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $140 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
  • Quit Meter

$54,549.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 385 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ann, I am so glad I saw your post. The first days are the hardest. I think I had a meltdown on the 10th day or so ... so you are right on schedule with your anxiety ... everyone is a different... but I think something happens toward the middle of heck week! :) You will be fine. Keep up your determination and don't worry if people think you are a little off ... and if they do, you can tell them that you quit smoking, just to make things a little better. I told everyone I work with that I had quit smoking and was in a super bad mood... and stay the hell away from me (not in those words, but you get the idea)... It is so hard, I know, but you can do this ! Check in with us ! Mira :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 31 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 628 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $108.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
  • Quit Meter

$45,003.42

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5162 Hours: 10

Minutes: 31 Seconds: 44

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Aekvall, Congratulations! We're all so proud to see you reach this milestone, reward yourself generously! Danielle _________________________________ The SSC Support Team
Hello June Bugs! Niks, congrats on 10 days! Mama, if you don't notice an improvement, go see your MD. BP meds may be too high, may be the quit? Try exercising see if that helps you get to sleep. Zany same for you. Ann, good job resisting temptation. Did you really miss out by not going? Have fun this weekend! Try setting up small goals until you get your focus back, taking small breaks in between. Cheermom same for you. Keep persevering, GO JUNE BUGS GO! Danielle ________________________________________ The SSC Support Team
Hi Smoke=Sick, Sore throat is a very common withdrawal symptom from quitting. Stems from the inflammation in your throat. Your not smoking so your body is using this time to repair the damage done by years of smoking. Could also be irritated even further by any coughing. Should dissipate soon, if you don't notice an improvement you'll have to consult with your MD. Danielle ________________________________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 607 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Still going strong!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 317 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $48.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
hey Breaking Free, I thought it was 14 to 50 WEEKS not days. So does that mean tomorrow on day 14 I can join you all??? Oh wow just realized when I typed that I will have been smoke free 2 entire weeks woohoo!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 342 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $52.65 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
Just checking in and I'm still going strong and resisting that nicodemon. 3 days in a row that have been really good. Watching for the sneakup of the mental games though. Hubby still complaining about wanting a smoke (now it's cigars which I've told him has the same effect). He begs to differ though. Still sending him outside when he misbehaves so the kids and I dont have to breath that. Mama, glad you didn't give up. Kim [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 342 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $52.65 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4

Reading this thread: