Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Social anxiety disorder

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.756 posts in 47.057 threads.

160,719 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Ktktindy1, Julesy, grames, rainyjade, AJ8142

2 Years tomorrow

13 years ago 0 39 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Proud of you PB.  Yes we are from the same graduating class and yes it is clear that we have both moved on.

Keep it up my friend. 

Tim 
13 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats to you PB! - I read though some of your posts when I was up at '0-dark-30' many a night in my early part of quitting - was chewing on my knuckles and eating PRUNES then, but am a bit calmer and more rational now!  It is so nice to hear that news about your son's weight; that's great!  And picking up the guitar again is awesome.  The family will love to hear your homecoming song for your oldest son I bet! (Or if you're still practicing, I'l bet the little ones won't be too critical; LOL!)   Eya
13 years ago 0 363 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow, 2 years. So much has changed, my oldest son is coming home from the military tomorrow, a civilian!! I'm a Grandpa, I pretty much gave up gambling, now my new obsession is playing guitar. I'm picking it up where I left off 22 years ago when my first son was born and I had to sell off everything I had to take care of him. I bought a home, I re-married...again...;-)  My youngest son has dropped 260 lbs in 13 months, he now weighs less than me!!! He is at 270 now and looking awesome!! Life is good, and its even better being able to breathe through it, and not smelling like an ashtray!! Thanks to everyone here who was there for me, and to the ones who's posts I read, and to the Health Educators. I always tell folks about this site when they mention they're thinking about quitting, this website and all of the people who are a part of it saved me. Again, I can't thank you all enough.

Walt
  • Quit Meter

$37,803.68

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 994 Hours: 8

Minutes: 16 Seconds: 58

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked