Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,664 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MNJD, kybrg, Jhancke, CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ

March quitters -Meet the March Mellows

17 years ago 0 710 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thinking of all the March Mellows with hugs and prayers! Bobbi ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 46 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
Hey March Mellow friends! Well I am on my second day and is ok, yesterday went to dasughters home to take care of my granddaughter (10 mo.) and that sure helped! But after supper got rough so watched Amer. Idol and went to bed at ( so wouldn't have to feel the feelings and be bothered with nicodemon trying to talk to me "just one puff would get you through" No!!!!! Sleep was great. it is now 12 p.m. and so far not to bad, as day goes on is when it gets bad. How is everyone else doing????? oh how i hope so good, if not I sure send great big hugs! Well I am sure all would agree to a group hug, right? Keep in touch! Prayers Bobbi :)
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Not my parade But I have to say WELL DONE YOU LOT!!!!! Phil [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 232 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,114 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1218 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 46 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
17 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bump for any new March Mellows! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 23 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 586 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $242.65 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
17 years ago 0 1040 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
LOL!! Great song, Alohakeia! The meter is kinda screwed up but I'd be glad to sing it with you anyway! :) Lainey's right, this is a whole lot easier when we reach out and share the vision, the frustrations, the doubts and the successes with one another. We're all putting one foot in front of the other and making each day count for as much as they can, while we put together new lives for ourselves. Some days it's anything but easy, but we come here and read about the personal journeys of others, and we get through another day. We get stronger, we get a little more comfortable... and we actually begin to believe that we can achieve this. Look around. We are doing it! Some for years, some for months... and some for days and hours. We're doing it! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/6/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 547 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $194.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
17 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Reminds me a of a song...Oh the quitters go marching on, the quitters go marching on. Oh Lord, I want to be in that number, when the quitters go marching on.....or something like that Glad to be part of the March mellows Welcome Rosie and Bobbi!!!! Congratulations on making the decision!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 233 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $34 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
Congratulations to all! We're all in this together and it is such a great feeling to have someone who understands what you are going through. Lets lean on each other when the we have a bad day or moment, or a great one! Keep on introducing yourselves March quitters! There is still a couple of days left in March! And we are still marchin' on! We are all here to help! ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 561 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $232.1 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
Hi, It is Bobbi and today is my first day of quitting! 3/27, picked this date as it is my 7 year old grandsons birthday. Have been smoke free for two hrs. and so far is great! Doing the patch. Oh please God let me keep feeling this feeling! Please guys keep in touch need all the help I can get! Congrats to all of you, can't wait until I have seversl days behind me! Go March Mellows!!!!!!!!! Thanks, Bobbi
17 years ago 0 89 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
On day 2!! This Chantix is like a miracle drug. No cravings, I only think about a smoke when I am bored. I am proud to join the March Mellows! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/26/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 55 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $10.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
Bump for Bobbi & Karen! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 558 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $232.1 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19

Reading this thread: