Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-16 2:52 AM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-16 1:17 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 7:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,616 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BBEA ANGELIC, HMAZO, MLISING, JHAYLO, AEREVE

Ex-Smoker Joker roll call

17 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
JAN!!! I'm so glad to see you!!!! And one day already! That's awesome!!!! Don't be such a stranger, k? I miss you around here! I'm so glad to see you quitting again! Way to go! Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 370 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,258 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1528.1 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bogbott, Welcome back and congrats on day 1! Rework the tools of the program and keep us posted on your progress. Keep fighting the good fight! Danielle _________________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 181 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
awwwwww! thanks for thinking of me!! still trying to stay quit!!! what is it they say "never give up giveing up"! after smoking for the last few months im ready { i think!] to try again ,sigh........ :gasp: reste my quit meater how i wish i was were it was when i loged on!! never mind ,i think alot of my problems is im to hard on myself ,feel so guilty if i have a fag and so give up and start full on again. not this time! i have started a quit group of my own on another site with 15 or more members,we are not all quit but the commmon link is we wish we were all quit!! get this........im a leader and minties a mod!!!!!!!! ha ha ha how'd of thought!!! ;p i hope all my old palls are well and very happy with your lives ,i am!! love to you all ......jan xxxxxx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 32 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �4.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
17 years ago 0 181 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
big smily face! hello pam ,im sooooooo pleased to see you made your one year anny!!!!!! be sooooooo very proud of you o.k! it's freezing over here but beatifull sunny day !! just the days i like ,makes you glad to be alive :)
17 years ago 0 235 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bogbott!!! Wow! Sooooo good to see you back!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/19/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 390 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,809 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1326 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 40 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Not even close yet...but wanted to send a big congrats to all those who have or will be celebrating their one year anniversary! Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 597 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $145 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The dedication of you guys and girls humbles me...... Phil [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 63 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,269 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �330.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
Wow Ariell!!! I can't believe you found the list! That's incredible! As I look over that list, I see so many names that mean so much to me... and so many names of people who have come and gone. And yet, there are still some familiar names of people who stop by every once in a while like GAGA and you who are still quit, and then some who have never lost their desire to quit and are still trying like Cuddles, Nalu and Den. I often wonder how the rest are doing and if there are any more who are still quit. That's incredible about you, your father, Robyn and Marty who all are quit now in your life. That's so wonderful! Can you imagine if your father had not said those words to you?!?! I'm sure you would have quit sooner or later though... you're a strong quitter! Congratulations! What a celebration we're going to have soon! I can't believe it's been a whole year!!!!! Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 348 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,700 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1437.24 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
Wow, it's been a long time since I've heard (or read or typed) those words! Good to see another one of my fellow ex-smoker Jokers still quit! Remember when there were over 60 of us????? WOW! I can't believe it's been a year! We really have done it Ariell! Congrats to you for an awesome quit! Crave the Quit! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 347 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,695 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1433.11 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
Cuddles, It's good to see you checking in here. You were always a very special Joker to me because you were the one who always remembered everybody's special days and started all of the congratulations threads for us. You were our "cruise director" who always knew who was celebrating what and when. I'm so happy to see you here giving this another go and I know that you WILL see one year smoke free one day... and then many years after that. It's good to see all of us Jokers together again! I wish more of you would check in more often. We sure did have fun in those early days! Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 355 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,875 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1466.15 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53

Reading this thread: