Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,623 Members

Please welcome our newest members: SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC, HMAZO, MLISING

Over the Edge

17 years ago 0 388 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady remember we may not have control of anything else, but we have control of our quit. Stay strong, stay determined and remember you are a wonderful, loving lady. Julie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 70 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,417 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $245 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
17 years ago 0 925 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
:) :) :) (((magic hugs))) :) :) :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 57 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,312 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $798 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
  • Quit Meter

$121,324.80

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 966 Hours: 8

Minutes: 29 Seconds: 9

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 1543 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, I was so glad to read that. I don't even know you and was so worried. Hang in there. It is stats like yours that keep me going strong. Mercy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 64 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,293 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $286.08 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
17 years ago 0 744 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, My, how I wish I could reach out and give you a great big ole hug.I hope you're doing better and just wanted to say that I really appreciate all that you do, and especially for the times I needed someone. Your words have truly helped me. I wish I had the right words to say to you earlier, in hopes of making a difference when it was needed, but all I could do was read, and pray that the Man upstairs would show you the way. You have been on my mind alot. I was elated to read that you are hanging in there. :) I remember a conversation you and I had and I was a bit suprised that we seemed to share alot in common, in the way of emotions/feelings. I know things get bound up in our lives and it's hard to see the other side at times, but I just KNOW you're coming out on top. I feel it in my heart. Keep on keeping on. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 252 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,021 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $945 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 27 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
17 years ago 0 969 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yay Lady! That is the most positive statement you have made in a couple of days! As you can see, we are with you and you will NOT smoke if we can help it (and you). [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 40 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,218 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $194 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
17 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That's the spirit! Nice to have our Lady back! Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/17/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 647 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 16,189 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2672.11 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 46 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
17 years ago 0 1073 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
~packing up the ice cream, cheesecake, popcorn, movies, and of course some wine~ one thing I am NOT packing is cigs and a lighter!! see you tonight my friend. and like all else we do nowadays ....whether celebrations, sickness, or heartbreak ...we will do it together without smoking! Should I stop at the flea market and buy some old dishes? We can have a Smashfest!! ;p [color=Purple]~bugg huggs~[/color]
  • Quit Meter

$52,507.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 919 Hours: 3

Minutes: 57 Seconds: 25

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I will NOT smoke. I worked too hard to quit! Nothing is worth smoking over. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 633 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 12,671 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2215.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 57 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
17 years ago 0 1155 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady - Cigarettes are not an option. Period. You have been through 633 days without smoking. You CAN get through one more. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 30 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,069 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $195 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
  • Quit Meter

$1,135,675.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5542 Hours: 2

Minutes: 10 Seconds: 26

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, I'm your friend, and as such, I am going to be completely honest with you. I think that right now, you are acting like a child. Get a hold of yourself and look at you! You're threatening to smoke because Josie told you that this board is not the place for these types of issues. She's right! It's not! I think that it was in the beginning, but it got too far and it got to the point where you were wanting advice on something that is totally and completely unrelated to quitting. And now, you're threatening to smoke because she told you that we are not counselors and can only help you with quitting smoking. Sorry if this sounds harsh, and I know that you're suffering right now, but GROW UP!!! Lady, I do care about you and I care about what happens to you and I am not being unsympatheic here... really, I'm not! You and I have been through a lot, and because of that, I think that I can say these things to you... afterall, you've said them to me a time or two as well. :) So, as your friend, I want you to calm down and relax. This tough period in your life WILL pass and smoking will NOT help. If you need anymore assistance, you know that we have "the other sites" where we can help you. Join us there to get more help. It's not that we don't want to help you... it's just that this might not be the place for it. Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/17/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 647 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 16,189 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2672.11 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 46 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10

Reading this thread: