Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

Breakers

18 years ago 0 189 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Marilyn :) [b]CONGRATULATIONS BILL!![/b] Wasn't sure if we'd lost you! Glad to see you're still around and doing well in your quit! Breakers Rule!! Lucy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/23/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 42 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,073 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $357 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
Aunt Sissy - lol - no, i didn't ask your husband to go to Cuba with me... :p It is kind of wierd though that both our guys are Ryan... fish - I hereby dub you an honorary Holiday Breaker (though we appear to usually drop the "Holiday" from our title now...) :8|: Penquin - congrats on 8 weeks! that's a great landmark...I'm two weeks behind you, which seems like a great deal of time right now, but won't seem as big a gap in a couple months, right!!?? Here's a torch, lead the way!! Night all Lucy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/23/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 41 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,048 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $348.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
Thanks Brent - I tell him he's a lucky guy all the time!!!! Thanks Casey!! Aunt Sissy - always a pleasure!! I'm glad you have those anger issues under control, and I envy your lack of cravings!! I tried to get Ryan to just go to Cuba or something for the wedding, but he wants all our family and friends to be there...I guess I do too, but I'm just not good at planning these things!! Lovin' the stats!! Fish - you should be a breaker too...you quit in December!! All you have to do is go through our rigorous initiation involving a black cape, a spoon and a big fat worm.....kidding!!! Gotta go home now Lucy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/23/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 41 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,042 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $348.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
So, we're all coming up on 2 months on various dates in February (except for Smokefree2 who already passed the 2 month anniversary � YAY SMOKEFREE2!!!) I just want to take a minute to see how everyone�s doing...though I�m sure we all know how brent�s doing since he�s everywhere all the time!! ;) Who is cold turkey, and who is (still) using NRTs? I am still on the patch � I will be stepping down to stage 2 tomorrow...I�m not worried though...I�ll be fine till I take it all off and jump into the nicotine-free pool!!! How is everyone doing with cravings? Mine seem to hit hard (still) everyday at work, are almost none-existent at home, and are manageable when I am out with smokers (including my mom). How has everyone�s mood changed (if applicable)? I find myself getting so ANGRY sometimes! At my boss, at the masses of people getting on and off the train, at people who cough or sneeze around me. Lots of inner anger. I suppose I should find a proper outlet for it one day.............but for now I just imagine a lot of nose-punching and stairs-pushing!! I�m glad people can�t read my mind sometimes! How does the nicodemon try to tempt you? He tells me all the time that I can have just one, that it won�t hurt, that I miss it and deserve it. Just one. That�s all. Lastly, how�s everyone�s eating habits? I have recently joined Weight Watchers and am currently eating lots of pickles as snack food (2 jars in like 3 days!!). If I weren�t getting married in October (have to go dress shopping soon) I think I would still be eating all the chips, dip, chocolate and buttery popcorn available in the supermarket!! I now fantasize more about stuffing my face with junk food than I do about smoking!! If there�s anything else you�re curious about, ask away. I just may answer :p We are all so great! Yay Breakers!! Lucy
18 years ago 0 1306 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
8 weeks today - cold turkey. Feeling great! No looking back! It's a choice!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/8/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,421 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $644 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
  • Quit Meter

$330,699.68

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6032 Hours: 6

Minutes: 42 Seconds: 9

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: