Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,477 Members

Please welcome our newest members: DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE, kathleencabralmd, TestingDHA, JVICTORINO

Feeling trapped

15 years ago 0 185 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Right now I'nod going to the pool mainly because next week I will be in stockholm for a conference. After that I' m returning to acquagym.
For now I'm just taking some long walks and try to keep in contact with friends.

15 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sheba,   Thats great that you don't mix your medication with alcohol. They are best served separately.   Are you still exercising?     Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator
As for the cocktail... ehm never mix depression with alcohol. I felt just awful. Even if the cocktail was nearly not alcoholic but just bringed down the little control I had.
The last 3-4 days I felt miserable. All negative thoughts just got off leash. I spent the last two nights sleeping really too little and crying. I also send a message to my doc and really i need to see him. I'm just getting too tired to fight with all this.
Today I'm working hard to see the paper at least in a good shape. So I can send it to my prof for review. I hope that will be ok. I need at least a good news.
15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sheba,

Sorry to hear that you are having a rough time.
How are you doing today?

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
It is obvious that I need to see my doc and soon. I set up an appointment on 8 nov. I would like to have it earlier... but anyway we will see how it gets.
Well... not well at all. Yesrterday I felt just miserable. Really bad depression. I even slept in the evening... me... Not to mention that i wasn't able to work and had a good fight with my mother. She phoned me not to ask me if everything is ok but if I finished the work. I just go out. I told her that she should be more interested in me than in my work and that I'm not feeling good to talk to her and that she should and tha phone thing. It was only the third call in the same day...
On the other hand managed to finish the first paper and send it and the secont I hope for this afternoon. I have too. Then I go to Elena's home. She needs some help with the printer and also just promissed a cocktail :)

15 years ago 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Sheba,

How are things going for you?
Yesterday I had dinner with Elena in Trastevere. Pizza! really good. And then Icecream and a good walk..... and a gooooooood wait for the tram!!!!
Today I heve to do some shopping and then in the afternoon back to work. For monday I have to finish the second paper.

Reading this thread: