Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,525 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA

Safe Harbours

7 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Everyone, 

I really hope that everyone here has already heard the news. As it is with sadness to say that David passed away on the 24th of July. He was a kind man who helped me a lot and i am sure many of you feel the same, 
I don't know much, only what's been passed to me but if anyone would like to ask any questions i will try my best. 

R.I.P Davit 

xoxo 
7 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Red, I hope you're doing all these changes under some medical practioner's supervision. I don't know where I am today. I'm like a child-after playing with the caps on the car tires to check the air pressure, I think I forgot to wash my hands before some fast food. This isn't like me, but this heat plays tricks on me. I was just rushed, and anxiety doesn't help...Keep well Red.
7 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Update....
As for me I am still hanging in there and on the mend I think. Been taking the Holistic approach to my healing and went totally organic and  non-gmo  7 weeks ago.  Plus I stopped all the poisonous Big Pharma meds on June 30th  and refused to start the Humira injections treatments that are in my refrig for now. After reading a book on Holistic alternative medicine by Dr. Andrew Weil I decided to replace the Pharma drugs with some natural herbs, Slippery Elm, Turmeric Concentrate-Curcumin, and peppermint oil 8 days ago and have improved a lot. Now I am dealing with pain in the mornings for about 3 hours only instead of the usual 9 hours. So things are looking better. I have a appointment with a new Gastro Dr. for a second opinion in October it was the first available appointment. So for now I relaxing at home and grateful that I do not have to see the Abusive Gastro doctor that I had before anymore. I am hopeful that the Holistic approach will work in time. If not I am hoping the new doctor with have a much better bedside manner and will be someone I am comfortable with and that I can trust to be there for me if the going gets really rough again. 

Well that about all for now. Thanks for listening. I hope everyone is doing well or at least a little better for now. Hope to hear from you all soon.

Till next time..
Red...
Davit,
Hope your doing better. Hang in there my friend.
Thanks Hugs. I'll put in a prayer for you too:)
7 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'll pray for you both today. I don't know what's going on with me, but maybe it's the heat and I'm not hydrated enough. I'm getting older so maybe I'm missing simple things like hydration. I'm having trouble controlling the humidity, even though there's ac. I know I need to keep my eyes hydrated too.
7 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Today I can barely move, almost went to the hospital. Zithromax is killing off micoplasma faster than my body can clear them. It is causing inflammation. Good thing is that it is killing them. I'll be okay. 

Davit
Davit,
I hope all went well with your appointment and that they are getting to the root cause, so they can help you. I will put in a prayer for both us that we will be lead down the right path to those with the Knowledge and Compassion to help us. 
God bless you and keep you safe Davit...

God take this pain and fear from me....Red
7 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Although the words are mine, they could have been yours Red, I've seen you say the same thing. 

Doctors forget they work for us. I've met a few people that got anxiety from prednisone, Fortunately I'm not one of them. Today I'm going to get a fourth opinion on what is wrong with me. It may not end there. Four hours sleep last night and the last few nights, it is adding up. 

Davit
Wise words. I take solace in them. A time to reflect. A safe harbor from the storm Red

Reading this thread: