Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,631 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

Negativity

12 years ago 0 59 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone, had my hospital appointment today, I went with a positive attitude, whatever will be will be, that said I didn't sleep last night so was extremely tired & had a migraine. I arrived at my appointment 1 hour early and was very calm. I had 4 mammograms & the results were positive. I don't have cancer this time I have a benign breast disease which thankfully isn't life threatening.
Now I'm over that hurdle I shall get myself ready for the next one.
Thanks to you all for your prayers and kind words.
Museluver 
12 years ago 0 373 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Muselover,
I will be thinking of you tomorrow, too.  You will have a lot of virtual friends with you at your appointment.  Thanks, as always, for sharing your positive attitude - it is contagious!
12 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Hello Museluver,

Thank you for the update..
It's good to hear that you are staying calm and I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight in preparation for your test tomorrow..Your relationship is on the upswing which is really good news and you are looking forward to enjoying your life now that you are off meds..
I am in awe of your positive attitude and spirit and know that no matter what happens you will enjoy your life to its fullest...

I will be thinking of you tomorrow...
Red
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
museluver

Here's to you. Give it all you've got. Life is for living no matter how sick or crippled you (me) are.

Davit.
Thanks everyone for your kind words and thoughts, got my appointment with the breast clinic tomorrow & I am trying  hard to be positive, last time I worried so much and it did turn out to be cancer, but I am staying calm, had my candle lit bath with some soothing music and am hoping to get a little rest tonight.

The problems I was having with my relationship seem to be on the up, thank goodness, and I haven't taken an antidepressant in over 4 months now, I feel amazing. When I think of the 20+ years I spent in a medicated haze, I realize just how much of life I missed out on. I'm only 46 I better start making up for those lost years.
Here's to living 
Here's to loving 
12 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Muselover:  Sunny is so right, we are all here for you. Please take comfort in knowing that you are not alone in this..We will all be waiting to hear how your test goes..You will be in my thoughts and prayers...

Red...

12 years ago 0 542 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am sorry I did not see you're post Muselover. I will pray for you. If this helps my Mom had something similar too this a couple of times, the first time it was an "infected milk gland" and the second was an ingrown pimple. Antibotics got her well in a few days, its not breast cancer I am sure, I heard most times cancer of the breast does not hurt. It sounds like a irrated milk gland, which is not dangerous at all, my friend had one too. Please let us know what the Doc says. I know I get scared too, I do so understand, I imagine Sunny holding my hand and that helps.
12 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi museluver:  I got caught up reading some posts this evening.  I'm going to say some prayers for you tonight and will be thinking of you.  You have a wonderful positive outlook.  We are holding your hand, all of us support you and are here for you.  Let us know how it goes.

Sunny
Thanks Vincenza, this is always my first port of call when I feel a little lonely, I feel that no matter where we are in the world when we logon here we are united.
I get relaxation from reading posts and comments from friends, and if I can help anyone in anyway I will.
Thank you again for your suggestion
Museluver
12 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi museluver,

You have made the important step in seeing your doctor and it sounds like you are in good care. 
Treat yourself this evening to a nice bubble bath, read one of your favourite books, relax, listen to music and take time to do some deep breathing tonight before you go to bed. 

Try not to let your anxious thoughts get the best of you - remember to take it one day at a time.
Know that we are here for you - you are not alone!!  

Vincenza, Health Educator

Reading this thread: