Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

I feel so bad??

17 years ago 0 813 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Glasgow Giving in does not mean giving up...ok use this to figure out what the trigger was that sent you dancing...develop a new plan and don't hide this from anyone, the hidden things are the things that hurt us the most... nonic [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 103 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,478 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $721 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
17 years ago 0 95 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Glasgow guy. Glasgow girl here. Sorry that you slipped. It's so easy. Don't beat yourself up too much. Life goes on and you can go again. You did not murder anyone! Be kind to yourself. Think of your last attempt as a trial run. Look how well you did. I bet you never thought you would get as far as you did? We are all rooting for you. The failure would be in not trying again. Good Luck! ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/31/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 64 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,936 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �480 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
17 years ago 0 650 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Come on Glasgow guy. It was a slip, you jump right by on the wagon and keep on going with your quit. Loulou [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 94 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,017 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $399.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
17 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Glasgow, You have had some great advice here from our members. Today is a new day and you need to come up with a plan. Please visit us this morning and we will get you through the day. We will indeed help you get back on track :). Melanie __________________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi mate!!! Come on its only a slip!!! Back on the trail you will laugh about it soon! Phil [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 240 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,281 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1260 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 48 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
17 years ago 0 848 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Glasgow-Guy. I had some trouble and relapsed for a while, too, but I'm back on track again. You can do it too. I'm happy to say that this time I'm determined to do it right and so far it's been easier because I've really set my mind to it. Reset that meter and prove to yourself that you can do it. Don't forget to check in here, read and post. It helped you before, it will help you again. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/29/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 84 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $28.56 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
  • Quit Meter

$119,552.36

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6402 Hours: 2

Minutes: 29 Seconds: 52

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 1040 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
glasgow_guy, Changing has given you good advise. Relapse is simply part of the process that ultimately results in long-term recovery for the greatest number of reformed smokers. Some smokers become non-smokers all in one throw, but not most. Most try several times before achieving long term recovery. So, if that's what's happening to you... two steps forward, one step back... well, you have a lot of company. And the majority of people who are ultimately successful in smoking... do much the same as you've done. Try, learn from mistakes, keep trying... You've learned (or are learning) some valuable lessons. Now use 'em. Make them work for you. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/6/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 744 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $268.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
17 years ago 0 1155 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Glasgow - Remember the motto: N.O.P.E. -- Not One Puff Ever We're glad to have you back. We all help each other. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 39 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,388 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $253.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
  • Quit Meter

$1,135,350.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5540 Hours: 13

Minutes: 45 Seconds: 29

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 932 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Glasgow, don't beat yourself up. If you do that, it'll be harder to pick youself up. Don't apologize or feel ashamed of yourself. Good grief, we're all learning here and just trying to make it. Okay? Listen to Changing now.....Especially on that water advice. That gal Tutti knows what she's talking about and Changing knows it. ;p You hit a good size bump in the road but get on up now, reach out, and we'll pull you back up on the wagon with us. Okay? Hugs, Tutti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 45 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,055 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $161.55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
17 years ago 0 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you changing your so kind i started off in work there was a bunch of smokers there and i took a drag of a ciggy for some stupid reason and thought it was just one draw i wouldent count silly me because the next day i had just the one coz that wouldent count or so i kept tellin myself and then a few days later i bought my first pack thats when i knew i was getting out of control damn addiction i have read your post and am greatfull thank you and i will post tonnes more lol take care everyone talk soon
  • Quit Meter

$29,519.10

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 7069 Hours: 22

Minutes: 41 Seconds: 57

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: