Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,508 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl, anonymeLouise

Hello

18 days ago +1 48 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 1
cordon1285 @ Apr 10, 2024, 1:11:25 AM
Hi, nice to meet you

Hi Cordon - Nice to meet you too! How are things going?

19 days ago +1 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 1

Hi, nice to meet you

10 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello susan.

My name is Davit and I want to welcome you to the best site for anxiety and panic.

Davit
10 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Chuckiedo!

How are you feeling this weekend? Have you had a chance  to check out the program yet?

Ashley, Health Educator
Thomas died of old age, everything just quit working. He died in his sleep on the kitchen floor. He had been on special cat food all is life for stones and medication the last two. He got to die peacefully where he loved to be. I hope I'm that lucky.

I'm glad you were able to work and glad too that people understand. CBT won't replace medication if it is needed for a deficiency but it certainly can help with fatigue I hope you will stay with us and you will find time to do the program even if it seems to be taking for ever. Say positive and life can only get better.

Davit.
10 years ago 0 18 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Funnily enough my cat is called Tommy!  Losing a pet is very hard. A few years ago I had to have my cat put to sleep, he was only 5. I still miss him. Just as an update, I managed to go to work today, my boss was very kind and let me go an hour early. I feel tired and have a headache but that may not necessarily be the pills. I've been honest and told my boss and closest colleague I'm on pills again. They were very encouraging about it. 
Hi

The painting was a birthday card and it so closely resembles my cat Tommy in feature and attitude it is uncanny. He died this spring at 18 years and some times I miss him. He reminds me that there were good times through the hell I went through. I will never forget that hell even though I can't replay it and I will never forget he set aside his selfish cat ways to try to comfort me. Often he was all there was between me and insanity. A coincidence that a stray showed up needing a home days after I buried him. Another unique cat not at all like him in colour or size but definitely in attitude. Or did he get it from me. I have been called a pussycat more than once.

Davit
10 years ago 0 18 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks both. I don't mind admitting that I have panic. I'm disappointed i am back on
Meds as I've been well for the last 18 months. I'm wondering whether I should go to work or not. There are a lot of things there that only I can do and I worry my colleague will have too much to do while I'm off.  Lovely painting by the way Davit. Did you paint it?
Welcome Chuckiedo

Well accepting you have an anxiety disorder is the first step to getting rid of it. It is a disorder, not a disease, it is not contagious in that sense and is curable with time and controllable first.
You can not hide this condition, it will come out. But only those who need to, need to know and this means anyone close to you. One in ten has some form of anxiety, and one in four some form of mental condition. Because it is not readily noticed it is obvious people are coping.

Davit
10 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, welcome to the group. I have been open about my anxiety and prefer to tell people about it; it makes me feel better/safe to know that my friends and family know and can help me out. Also, if your husband had it, I am sure he would be able to understand. He might even have helpful advise for you to help cope. Good luck!

Reading this thread: