Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,511 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl, anonymeLouise

20 hours without a smoke!!

17 years ago 0 61 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Jaset. Keep er going, it will get easier. I know the feeling of reaching for them all the time when they are not there. Kinda proves the brainwashing theory. Stay strong and find somthing else to spend your money on. lol.
  • Quit Meter

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 0 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 204 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for your help! Jaset[color=Red]thanks[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 30 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $5.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
OMG! These mornings are killing me! lol. Got out of bed at 6am, wife wanted to know where i was going! I had a urge that was very intense! Got dressed and took the dog for a walk! My wife thinks I am nuts but she never smoked. The dog didnt want to go, but i pulled his chain!lol. I woke up half the house! But I dont care, its been 36 hours with out a smoke! Funny thing, I never used to cough, now I cough!lol. Go figure. My mouth taste funny, like metal. Thank you all so much for helping me, I think this time, I am really going to beat R.J REYNOLDS! I still cant seem to log on to the instant messenger. To: Rusty, jojo0195,penguin,princessC,shawnX,Quitmeister,josie,cobenFandunedad, fagashlynne,.......... Thank you all for helping me make 36 hours! You have no idea how I feel! Jim [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 27 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $5.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
I crushed out my last smoke 20 hours ago. 4 more hours and it will be 1 day! Gosh, help me to keep going. You all have been so GREAT!! It is hard!! On my way yo work this AM I passed by the gas station that i normally go to get my smokes. I started to pull in! lol. Caught myself many times today reaching for my front pocket! LOL, nothing there! Wow, what a habit! Jim [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
Yes, they are up! I made one day without a puff! Been 25 years since that was accomplished! So, thanks everyone! I will go for 2 now! WOW! You are all so cool! Jim
ya, i dont understand that. i can seem to log in to messenger [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
i was thinking more on the lines of a smoke! lol, lol, But I will take the coffee! lol.
Josie, have you seen the movie "ghost" with Patric Swayse? When he was in the train station talking to that other ghost that rode the trains. I feel like him when he said, " oh, just one drag, what I wouldnt do for just one drag on a camel" lol.
Josie, People keep mentioning tools at the left. Please explain. U are a dedicated person. You all are dedicated to helping people. I guess you all have your own asy of psyching your self out. Well, I am taking a little from each of you. 15 minutes until 24 hours are up! lol. I cant belive I am counting! lol I have drank so much water today, I feel like a fish! lol But I dont want to go back into that cave where it is dark and muddy! Thanks for listining! Jim
17 years ago 0 1150 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm with your jaset. It's bee 17 hours and 10 minutes for me. I've noticed your name a lot on this site, jaset, I know you're gonna make it. Is there any other route that will take you past that gas station? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0

Reading this thread: