Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,511 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl, anonymeLouise

What´s up with me?

11 years ago 0 250 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I also start and stop too. I think I stopped about 3 months ago as well. The stress builds up and we explode.

I think we all need to slow down and be patient with ourselves. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate.

Take care and slow down :)

Sunflower
11 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello marjoso, 

Definitely sounds like you have had a lot on your plate in the past few months. In terms of where you should start with the program that completely depends on you. Feel free to choose what you feel comfortable with and go from there. I hope that you find the program helpful to get you back on track. 

We are here to answer any questions you may have. 

Samantha, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 15 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I made it half way through the program, and I was doing well, then life got crazy. People needed me, our house became a temporary home for three people, family members got sick, and we adopted two one eyed rescue dogs. I didn't have time to finish the program, and now that things are starting to get back to normal, the anxiety is kicking in big time. Should I start over from the beginning, or where I left off. It's been three to four months since I stopped. I don't know why I don't consider my needs as important as the needs of others. Very frustrating.

Reading this thread: