Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,542 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf

Daily Quote(part 3)

10 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent. - Arnold Schwarzenegger
It is a paradoxical but profoundly true and important principle of life that the most likely way to reach a goal is to be aiming not at that goal itself but at some more ambitious goal beyond it. - Arnold Toynbee
Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force. - Tom Bland
Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street. - Zig Ziglar
But Davit, It's all I could scrounge up, compared to the ones which keep repeating. Besides, maybe that's why we often don't start stuff, since it's seems impossible?
10 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Todays quote is a fact, everything is what you make of it. So could we have a few less of those quotes about impossible. Life is tough but it doesn't have to be impossible, we are the ones that make it impossible.

Davit
10 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
If we have absolute control of our thoughts why do so many people have a panic or anxiety disorder? People see what they want to see, and it is usually only what they have experienced and if they have not experienced what I or you have experienced then they are blind to our experience and have no right to comment on it. It is possible to have control of your thoughts but without conscious effort it stays within the control of your core beliefs, so in fact your core beliefs have control. What you have is the ability to change them. And this ability is what gives us control of our thoughts. But it isn't easy, but it also is not impossible which is good since I don't believe in wasting time on anything that is definitely impossible.

Davit
The impossible often has a kind of integrity which the merely improbable lacks. Douglas Adams
The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible - Arthur C Clarke If I looked at what I've done in the last 2 weeks, I'd think it would have been impossible, but I somehow did it. I've learned to use software to analyze mom's diet, to help discover that I need to improve my cooking choices. It's amazing how knowledgeable she is, and I wished I'd listen to her! I'm afraid of looking at my diet though. My diet could be similar, but tend to snack a lot. I just wonder where my brain has been for the rest of my life?
I have learned to use the word impossible with the greatest caution impossible Wernher von Braun

Reading this thread: