Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,503 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Ww12, Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr

Finally Made It To Week Four!!

11 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lesia,
It's been a few days. I am hoping your exposure went well and if it didn't, not to worry. There's always tomorrow. What works best for me is breaking it down into little steps and tackling them one at a time. Like starting with a good nights sleep the night before and focusing on one small part/task at a time while getting ready in the morning for my outside exposure..Like taking a long hot shower and such and so on..Doing it this way helps me keep my anxiety at bay..and long deep breaths too..Lots of those. Hope this helps in some way..

Just to let you everyone know, I still thinking about you all and hoping all is well..

Red...

11 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Just to let you know we are still thinking about you.

Davit and Sunny.
11 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lesia

How did it go? We are all hoping it went well, but if it didn't it is okay. Exposure can be tough. 
Stick with us, we are here for you.

Davit.
11 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lesia, Good luck with your exposure work..Congrats on your 4 weeks too..

Slow and Steady Wins the race..

Red..
11 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats on making it to week 4!

Going to the dollar store sounds like a good goal. 

Looking forward to hearing about how it goes.

Ashley, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 37 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Finally made it to week four. I have been stressing trying to make sure I had my first few weeks down well enough to move on. Over the past couple of weeks we had some major life changes. I am now staying full time with mother n law to help her. She will be 81 next week, and is having a tough time alone. So I have been using my tools to keep my anixety down, but did not want to move forward if I wasn't ready. So I did a recap, and now I am in week four, and going to start work on my exposure work, so wish me luck tomorrow. I am going to try to make my first trip to the Dollar store alone with my daughter in years. Luckily where I live now it's only a couple of miles away, and I can't wait to tell her we are going alone!!! She is 12 so she is well aware I suffer from anxiety, and she is very supportive of her mommy!! I will be back tomorrow to tell you all how I did on my world wind adventure :)

Reading this thread: