Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,503 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Ww12, Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr

I was a model for the day!

11 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you both!!
No..i never thought i would do this..but i did,and i got many compliments!
Sometimes..you have to step out of the box!
So glad i did that,made me feel so good inside!
Bren
11 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That's awesome bren67!  Did you ever think you would do this and have so many positive/fun outcomes from this event?  Enjoy your next show!! Vincenza, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 1071 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow!  Can I have your autograph?  :)  I'm so glad you modeled and are doing it again.  I like that you switched words from nervous to excited - that's great!  It's great to try new things and after you do them, you're so glad that you did.  That's what I am finding too.  I always have liked routine and doing familiar things and the same things, but it's wonderful to just go for it and do things you haven't done before.  I'm really proud of you.  

Shari
11 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well,after my bout with the bee,s...I went to walk the mall,and was asked to be a model for one of the stored there,i said yes..and so glad i did!
At first..i was nervous about it after i said yes,,but as the time came closer,i got more excited about it!!
This was done yesterday,and i enjoyed myself so much,had fun talking with women,and modeling too!!
I also learn what looked good on me,what did not,what colors are better for me,what fits me best..was very interesting,and was asked to do it again at the end of the month!!
I saved so much money on what clothes i bought yesterday..today..i am still in my pj,s being lazy!
Bren

Reading this thread: