Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Setting and Working on goals? Hows it Going?

12 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Carmie, Thank you very much!
Glad to hear your feeling better and back in the saddle again. It sound like you have some great goals going yourself..
Good luck to..

Ashley...Thanks for saying so...the possibilities are pretty much limitless now

Red...

12 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great to hear Red!  The exercise program sounds great.

Isn't it amazing how much doing CBT can open up your world?  What are the possibilities now?

Ashley, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 373 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It's really nice to read your update Red.  My goal was to live in the moment and I had a bad week of bad moments (Getting strep throat).  I am so optimistic now that I am feeling mostly better.  My goal is to get back to running and to run a half marathon by the end of the fall.  I also read yesterday that MIT is going to be offering classes for free online.  I do not want to miss out on that opportunity.  So, that is an educational goal of mine for the year.  Keep up the great work!
12 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have been working on a new goal and it is about getting healthier. So far I have been exercising 3 or more days a week since November which involves exposure work. This past week I joined a online diet and exercise program plus there support group which involves exposure work too. They have a program where you can record what you eat and how much exercise you get every day..This way you can track how many calories you burn and make adjustments as necessary. So far the program has been really helpful..and the support group is very friendly. Without doing this exposure I would never have found this out or met all the nice people in there support group. Doing exposure work is really helping me learn how to reach out for help and there are so many places to go for help. If one place doesn't fit I can always find another. Exposure work is making it possible for me to set goals and work on them. Exposure work has really changed my life...

Red....

Reading this thread: