Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,501 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

question???

16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I agree with Bredan, don't let your anxiety get in the way of your dreams. :) -Diva
16 years ago 0 17 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you very much for your feedback.... mike
16 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
mike, Begin to challenge those thoughts and have a hand in your progress. Take the anxiety test and give a copy to your doctor to help better assess the situation. The members will be along shortly to share their experiences with you :) Josie ______________________________ The Panic Center Support Team.
16 years ago 0 23 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Mike I don't know of any police officers with anxiety disorders but my friend is a policewoman and she has depression and takes medication for it. Don't let the anxiety get in the way of your dreams,go for it and see what happens. Good Luck!! Also remember your anxiety could be in your favor here, the extra adrenalin could be an advantage!
16 years ago 0 17 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
i have been suffering from anxiety for 7 to 8 years. i am still on clonazepam, but i am alot better then i was 4 years ago..my question is, i want to pursue my dream of becoming a police officer, but im worried that they will not accept me becouse of my occasional anxiety.is there any police officers here with anxiety or anybody with information that could help me? i would really appreciate it. thanks, Mike.

Reading this thread: