Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,525 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA

Iddy123

5 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Iddy123!

How are you doing with your quit?

Ashley, Health Educator
5 years ago 0 796 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi LastPuff,
 Congratulations to you too for deciding to quit today!  Maybe you and Iddy123 can support each other on your quit journeys since you both started on the same day. It's nice to have someone to lean on for support.  Have you tried to quit before? How long were you a smoker? Even tough you have already started your journey, you might want to go through the "my program" at the top of the page. The more you know about what to expect and the better prepared you are to fight the triggers, the easier it "should be" for you. 
I wish you the best on your journey. It takes determination and will power more than luck to succeed.
Stay strong.

Not One Puff Ever

• Quit Meter

$23,213.85

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 772 Hours: 13

Minutes: 5 Seconds: 16

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

5 years ago 0 796 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Iddy123,
 Congratulations on deciding to quit smoking.   "I am very tired of being a slave to tobacco." Time to take back YOUR life from that nasty deadly addicting habit. More power to you Iddy123!! I see that you have went through the "my program" at the top of the page. I hope it helped you prepare for the journey that lies ahead of you. If you have the time, be sure and read through these forums because there is also a lot of good hints and tips and information in here too. 
 How did your first day of freedom go for you? Are you still on your quit journey? Keep us updated with your progress would you?
Stay strong.

Not One Puff Ever

• Quit Meter

$23,213.85

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 772 Hours: 13

Minutes: 5 Seconds: 16

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

5 years ago 0 16 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It has been almost 8 days smoke-free for me, and this quit attempt really feels like it is going to succeed.  I would say keep remembering what you DON'T like about smoking, every time that you get an urge.  Also, challenge the feeling that you are depriving yourself of something, when you have those moments of longing for a cigarette.  Sometimes it might mean over-ruling feelings with thoughts.  At other times, it will just feel really great not to be smoking!
  • Quit Meter

$1,198,903.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6008 Hours: 0

Minutes: 59 Seconds: 18

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

5 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Just remember why you are quiting. Never forget the reason. I do quit today. Stay Strong and Best of Luck. 
  • Quit Meter

$227,065.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6110 Hours: 12

Minutes: 45 Seconds: 25

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

5 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I want to kick this habit! I am very tired of being a slave to tobacco. It could even prevent me from getting hired at a new job that I am seeking. So sad that I have been a slave to this addiction for so many years. Beginning today, I am trying to quit.
  • Quit Meter

$12,137.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 274 Hours: 18

Minutes: 21 Seconds: 45

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: