Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

22 days without

6 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome!

First of all, congrats on over 22 days now! 

Anger is a common emotional effect when quitting. It is temporary and you can learn ways to ease the anger. Not only is your body going through a lot of stress but you also may have used smoking as a coping tool. How are you trying to cope with the anger now? What worked in the past? I recommend mindfulness, deep breathing, exercise, taking breaks, journalling, healthy eating and regular sleep patterns. There are lots of suggestions in the forums and program also. Use the search function to look up discussions with the word anger. 

Ashley, Health Educator
6 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I haven't had any form of nicotine in 22 days and I seem to be getting angrier and angrier. I get agrivated at the smallest things and am having a really hard time. When does this anger go away? I have always had anger issues but had learned how to control them over the years.
  • Quit Meter

$166,763.88

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 7312 Hours: 3

Minutes: 12 Seconds: 14

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: