Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

here again

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Rhona, Welcome back! Take the time to rework the program tools and catch up on posts. We are cheering you on! Danielle _______________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 126 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Rhona,you are going to quit this time for sure.You can do this,come here for help and support and all that good stuff ....good luck
17 years ago 0 948 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Glad to have you back Rhona. Just remember not everyone succeeds on the first try. The best part is that you have come back and are trying again. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! This is the best site for help and support. So stick around and let us help you when you need it. Great Going! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 49 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,236 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $245 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
17 years ago 0 1000 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Rhona, Good decision you made there. You know where to come and now just stay strong. Just quit till to quit. ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 589 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $188.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
17 years ago 0 232 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi rhona, Today is a great day to not smoke! You picked the perfect day to quit, congratulations! Park the browser right here on this site, and let us know how you're doing. Legend [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 53 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 320 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $66.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
17 years ago 0 13 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
thanks lainey, i'm more determined this time. thanks rosie's friend, i'm using the patchs which i found very good the last time, and this website is amazing!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/20/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 89 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Rhona, Good decision! You will find a lot of helpful resources here. Make sure that you use all of the tools that are available, especially theworkbook. Are you using any NRT's or are you going cold turkey? I'm using Chantix but the biggest part of quiting is mindset! You have to really want it! I should know, this is probably my 10th (maybe more) attempt. Good Luck to ya! You can do it! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/26/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 973 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $252 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
17 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Rhona, you know the mantra.. If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again! Glad you came back. You know the ropes here. This time close the door to cigarettes behind you, vow to never go back no matter what. It will free you! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 45 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,133 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $474.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
17 years ago 0 13 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi my name is rhona i stopped smoking 1 month ago for 16 days but started again, but i'm doing it again and this time for good!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/20/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0

Reading this thread: