Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,623 Members

Please welcome our newest members: SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC, HMAZO, MLISING

Three times better be a charm

17 years ago 0 204 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
OMG! I am so confused! Who is gonnadoit? Is that a relative of gottodoit? My brain can not handel this at this time!!! I am still going through withdraw!!!LOL. Hang in there gottas and gonnas! Kick some ash! Jim
17 years ago 0 101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi I done the same- 62 days and gave in like an idiot. Not this time. On day 8 in a few hours and determined to make this happen. We will make it happen together. Dig in. Tony [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/14/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 460 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �105 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
17 years ago 0 100 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi gottadoit, Good for you for quitting again! It's not easy to do, but like me, you know you will feel better off cigarettes than on them. Your persistence will pay off by giving you better health in the long run. I'll be looking forward to seeing your posts. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 175 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
17 years ago 0 406 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Nice having you around, Gotta -- but seeing as how this time around looks like it might be a little impulsive, I echo the advice that you scope out the program to the left, do the pre-quit work that makes all the difference, and fill up your old kit bag with every manner of tool, diversion, substitute, and aid that you can find. We're all here for you, but I think you'll need more than your own resolve and a big old cheering section. Gotta have the tools and resources, as well. Best of luck to you peteg [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 23 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,167 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $126.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
17 years ago 0 2670 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
welcome gotta, we are here for you you can do this! I smoked for 31 years, so if i can do it you can lynnexx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 436 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �116 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
  • Quit Meter

$113,567.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6493 Hours: 11

Minutes: 1 Seconds: 57

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 449 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yoohoo, Gotta, Are you still here? Let us know how you're doing!!!! Debbie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/26/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 27 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 551 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $101.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
17 years ago 0 449 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome to the SSC, gottadoit!!! You have just made the most important decision of your life, congratulations! This site is full of caring people who understand exactly what goes on when you no longer fill your body with nicotine. I've spent a lot of time here reading posts, new and old. There's a lot of good advice in these posts. Also use the resources to the left, work the program, post when you need to and read, read and read some more! Educate yourself on what to expect as you withdraw and prepare yourself for those craves. Arm yourself with everything you've got! You sound like you know that now is the time to begin this journey! Remember you will never be alone, everyone here knows this addiction is tough BUT we can rid ourselves of it! Stay strong and protect your quit! And never forget how wonderful those 28 smoke free days were!! Debbie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/26/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 26 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 533 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $97.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
17 years ago 0 598 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome! Never quit quitting! :) nmc (a fifth time quitter) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 88 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 889 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $440 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
17 years ago 0 2039 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Gotta! You've made a great decision. You'll feel soooo much better. Hang on tight and keep posting. Cheers, Jan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/14/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 249 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $72 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey gotta---I'm gonna...and so far I am doing it!!! So can you! I have been working at quitting for 6 months! Quit for 80 days, smoke, quit for 34 days, smoke, etc....this time for 70+ days. I gottadoit also..and we are gonnadoit! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 74 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,742 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $592 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57

Reading this thread: