Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

My Quit Day

17 years ago 0 18 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
How great for you both to be doing this together, awesome!! how is that for encouragememnt :) Go for it.......you can do it!! thinking of you, and wishing you all the very best... Jules (from the land down under!) x PS dawghouse, you have one fantastic husband ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 58 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,571 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $580 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
17 years ago 0 1209 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi All, All in all doing pretty good. I thought the morning cravings with coffee would get me.. but they don't at all. Had a couple minor ones.. so far so good. My daughter came over, but she hasn't smoked around me. I am having a "craving now" I used to smoke at my computer.... so this is a spot I have to get over.. Daughter, grandson and I went to town today. Did a little back to school shopping, and stopped for lunch on the way home. We did find one pair of shoes to fit grandson.. he was 13 in April, going into 8th grade he is 6 ft. tall and wears a 13 to 14 shoe (depending on brand and sizing). Hope everyone is doing well.... ok better go out and walk or something... You guys are tops, all of you!!! Hang in there.. I am feeling better.. so glad for you all here. Dawghouse
Yeah there are 3 of us.. The 3 nosmokeateers... well it's as origional as I could get out of the blue. Add me to your buddy lists grace and all 4 me. We can do this.. Be Strong, Hang in there. I was a bit "spacey" yesterday. Feeling a bit more with it today.LOL. Have bottles of cold water in the fridge, that seems to really help. I also went to bed earlier than usual and woke up feeling great. I tired one of those menthol nasal strips, but sometime during the night it ended up in my hair..lol ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))) to all for the great encouragement and support
Hi Everyone, Doing good here in the Pacific NorthWest. Today is the 3 rd day. All4 you how are you, Anyone here from skammy? Good aMorning and Thank YOU Everyone ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))) dawghouse [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 43 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
Best Wishes all 4 me.... So far so good.. have my water, mints. I drove to town, turned on the radio and sang. to distract me. I am walking around saying "I'll will not somek today" I am a non smoker. Thanks and Best wishes to Everyone dawghouse ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
I had my last cigarette at 11:00PM pacific north west time. It is 8:33 am I WILL NOT SMOKE TODAY. My husband presented me with a new pair of beautiful earrings this am. My birtstones and little diamonds.. See you guys soon I', sure
Okay, doing pretty good! :) Had a few cravings. so far, have managed to get past and thru them. I got hungry and that wasan't very helpful. It's 2.50 pm so 16 hours I think.... Hang in there all4 me .. let me know how you are doing!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 583 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dawghouse and All4me. I am right here with you guys. It is good to see other people on here same quit day as mine. keep strong keep on here. Keep Quit [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 53 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
17 years ago 0 515 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hang in there Dawg, you've got a good attitude & Marie has given you some sound advice. You mentioned walking around saying to yourself, "I am a non-smoker". That kind of thing is working for me too. Every day I go to the club & get on a treadmill, & just repeat over & over, 'I don't smoke. I'm a non-smoker. I am smoke-free'. I don't know if that re-trains my subconscious or not, but I am convinced that it has helped keep my cravings to a minimum in intensity. There are lots of suggestions & great tips from members here, use whatever works best for you. And congrats on joining us! Ericon [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 334 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $65.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
17 years ago 0 457 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yeah, how are you doing? Dawghouse has such a supportive husband.. that's so fantastic.

Reading this thread: