Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,631 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

Anyone from Oz

17 years ago 0 394 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI gaia and welcome [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 578 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $206.7 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
17 years ago 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm Australian - Brisvegas! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
Hi kookaburra Forgot to tell you Im a new Aussie actually moved in here 1991 from Sweden. :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 180 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $63.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
HOWS THE AUSSIE QUITTERS DOING???? [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b63/thagoona/cartoons_clipart_image7.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 284 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $95.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
Hi kookaburra I read oinkonk2u note in here as it said we sound like par for the course!I was thinking what?? then realised we stopped about the same date?? I did not realise the dates where twisted around!! The American way!! :) ;) I thought you gave up 6th of January first and realised you gave up on the 1st of June?? is that correct... Yes we must go through the same at the time being.. But best of all--EVERYONE in here knows what it is, how it really feels to actually give up!! ann DS. i just been on this site for a day so i havent found myself around really yet!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 62 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $18.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
Hi Im from near Brisbane Logged on to this site yesterday and have only been without a cigarette for 1 day.. CRAVING LIKE MAD.... ANN [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Healthier Me, Time here in Adelaide, South Australia is 10.00am. Yes it is beautiful here which does help with the quitting. Even though it is winter, the days are sunny which means I can potter in my garden pulling up weeds etc to keep my hands occupied. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 46 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $19.26 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
17 years ago 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Just wondering if there is anyone posting on here from Australia?Seems there are a lot of people on the forum from the UK & America. Due to time zone differences between there and here in Australia I can't seem to find anyone on line. I think most of you are wrapped up in bed fast asleep when I am on here. Kookaburra[color=Purple]Text[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 46 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $19.26 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
17 years ago 0 61 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Kookaburra. I am from Sydney. Its great how there are people from everywhere. I have spoken to the gov qiut service a couple of times and today was telling them about this wounderful site. The chick wanted to know the address so she could check it out for herself and recommend it to other fellow quiters here in oz. This would be great as it could encourage a whole load more people to enjoy the excellent support and encouragement to help them along with their quit. She sounded very impressed with what I told her about the site. I post at around 9-10 pm. It is about 6am in the states at that time and I usally get some pretty imediate responses. It seems asthough there are people on line at all times of the day. I just feel a bit ripped off because of the time delay my quit meter shows a day less, but I know the truth. Thats all that is important. You are going great with your quit. The gardening sounds like a lovely way to replace your smoking time with. How lucky you are. We have had terential rain here in Sydney for the past 4 days. Washing is piling up, especially with a 4 month old. We really need the rain though. I was beginning to forget what it looked like. Keep going. Your doing a fantastic job. We are all with you. Jo xx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 109 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $35 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
17 years ago 0 16 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Kookaburra!! Welcome!! Im in Melbourne!! The time difference on the site bugs me to, im getting jipped off- my very important quitting time!! hehe! Hope u're enjoying the site!! Keep quittin' !!

Reading this thread: