Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,631 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

Made it for 3 years and 9 months smoke free thanks to SSC

12 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations PATRICK!!  Haven't been here for a while. Lovely to see some of the posters on this thread

love to all      ED
12 years ago 0 618 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Patrick,

Great to see you again!  Congrats on nearly 4 years quit!  Glad you are well and still a non-smoker.  7 years for me next month.

Love Lolly.  
12 years ago 0 1107 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well Hey There DL!!

I almost never get back on this site as well, but I'm glad I checked in. It's great to see that you're still smoke free and making the most of life.
Keep up the good work,
Ron
12 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Patrick  Thanks for stopping in to show us that it's possible to stay smoke free if we want it. Excellent for you. breather
12 years ago 0 375 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh my gosh Llama, I almost missed this post.  Congratulations!  You are an inspiration and it is sooooo good to see you!  Thanks for checking in to let us celebrate with you-- it means a ton to all of us who know you!!!!  And I'm sure for all of the people that don't.  You have proved that it can be done. 

Deb
12 years ago 0 925 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Patrick!
How very nice to see you here and know you're doing so well.  I don't stop into SSC much these days either, but it sure is nice to see so many long time quitters still kicking ash!

All the best,
Pat
  • Quit Meter

$121,344.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 966 Hours: 11

Minutes: 32 Seconds: 6

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

12 years ago 0 377 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow, What a surprise sir to see you back. First I'm glad you have continued in your success as a non smoker.  Sometimes when people disappear for a while you wonder "what if"?  Anyway we miss your humor around here. I remember giving you that dictionary as a reward just because you had such a way with words.  Then there was your pet monkey caring for that little white dove, how are they all doing?.  I remember you really watching over us making sure we were doing no funny stuff.. Yes you did make quitting kind of fun when under the most intense of withdrawals even though I'm not sure I got half the jokes:) Yes me Mr. Illiterate. Anywho did you ever find Kevvvvvin after being lost at sea?  Oh the memories I'm laughing as I think back. Glad to see you back my friend. Ron
12 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Your posts from the archives here have influence my quit Patrick, and I've never met you. But I love your SSC name,  avatar & many posts. Congrats on the smoke free years under belt.  Thanks for the update and inspiration.   Eyja
12 years ago 0 1095 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Patrick is seems like yesterday when you hit the boards and started your quit.  A hearty congratulations on your achievements and here's to continued success and health.

Best wishes

Duffis
12 years ago 0 147 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations!!

Reading this thread: