Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,771 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Cecilia_EH, MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78

Augustines to be hitting 60

17 years ago 0 583 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Andy, I know that seems so strange. I remember when I first quit, looking at peoples meters w/60 days. I thought wow they got this thing down. I knew if I could make it that long I had it. Now pushing 60 it really still seems like a couple of weeks. Well maybe not,considering I am not a raging loony like I was those weeks. Awsome job Sillyme. Not so silly anymore? Grace
Hi everyone. It is a new month so I started a new thread for us. I know Deli hit 60 days a little while ago. Congrats you are doing great. Sorry I don't get here often anymore. I have been a busybee. I think I will hit 60 soon. I know here shortly it will be a big celebration for all the Augistiens. I hope everyone is doing well, we can use this thread to keep up with one another.I am still okay. I miss coming here. Well love to hear how it is going, anything you have learned, any good,bad, or ugly moments you have had. Have a happy smoke free October everyone. Grace [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,133 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $224 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
Marie ha ha I have been singing the song ever sine I typed .My hubby thinks I have lossed it.
Sterk. :) I am so glad you are back. I have missed you.. I am so sorry you slipped. I am sure that is aggravating. I know you were worried about the trip to Mexico.I am on the IM now. I will try to be on in mornings to try to find you. I think halloween is a great day to try again. Until then I want you to get completly pissed off at smoking. I know you are upset, use that to beat this thing to death for good.Lots of love and prayers... Grace
Deli you make me laugh and lift my spirit. What a wonderful woman you are. Lots of love. Grace
Ok happy weekend everyone. I am sure there will be a party without me again. So have a good one.. Oh Yeah 80 days fo me waahoo. Grace [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 80 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,612 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $320 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
Yes party hardie for our Augustines. There be music sweet music, there be music everywhere. There will be Dancin. We're dancing in the streets. Come on now. It's a celabration across the nation. We're dancing in the streets. (With a rain coat on of corse.) Grace
Hi my darling Quiters. I hope everyone is well today. It ism nice to see all the lovely stats. Congrate Mary and NMC. I am glad you guys are here. You are right sillyme still hard to quit afte 16yrs.I could not imagion smoking that long, and all the years on wanting to quit and feeling helpless about.......AARRRGGG Even the thought of it upsets me. So I am extra thankful for the fact that you guys are here, and kicken this nasty thing.. Well my son has figured out how to walk, so you may not see me on here very much. Not like I am on here all the time anymore. But I even have less time now than I did before. So big hugz, and love and prayers. Have a great smoke free week and weekend. Grace [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 79 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,590 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $316 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
17 years ago 0 515 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm here, not as regular due to a new job, but still "smoke-free & happy"! Good to see the other Augustines still quit & approaching the 2 month mark. Wow, I remember just trying to get through Hell Week, I could NEVER imagine getting a couple months under my belt. But we're all doing it, aren't we! Hey Marie, yeah, we are the Augustines!! I just don't understand why August Assassins didn't get voted in . . . . . . . LOLOLOLOLOLOL [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 47 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,660 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $340.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
17 years ago 0 515 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Mary - pleased to meet another Augustine. Forty-five days is awesome! Yes please, start a thread & tell us how you quit and what exactly you have been struggling with. You may be surprised to see how posting those struggles helps to alleviate them. Hang in there, Ericon [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 52 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,820 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $377 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50

Reading this thread: