Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Yelling very loud

17 years ago 0 388 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Phil :) Ladycig thanks for the dishes. I was wearing the red boa and practicing throwing the dishes at my co-worker. Thanks for the idea Smokey. I loved the comment. Regarding the bat. My husband burned them all in the fireplace during the last cold snap we had. He did now want me to seriously injury someone. :eg: That is a good thing. Today I have on the blue boa. I think someone is trying to throw everything at me at once. Lost a person very close to me today. I tell you I am getting alot of the major stressers out of way in the first three months. I know a lot of you have experienced the same. Well there is always a silver lining, at least I know my quit is strong and I handle two deaths and work problems. My heart is hurting, I feel beaten down, but no major craves today. I guess the coke can handled it all. :) We will be out of town for a few days, so do not worry. I am not in the closet smoking. That is the last thing I am going to do, just don't have any desire. I will talk to you soon my friends. I might even try to sneak onto the computer. Have a great weekend and keep kicking ash for when the sun comes out again we need to be smoke free. Julie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 88 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,770 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $308 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
i Julie Sorry I missed tis. You look lovely when you are angry....... Phil xx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 248 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,458 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1302 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 49 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
17 years ago 0 925 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
JT I was so worried when I read the first part of your post. Then I saw friends and shipmates jump in with such great advice, encouragement and how nice, the dishes and chairs to smash. :) ***Hands over another set of dishes just in case you run low*** Whew, I'm glad you're feeling a little better. I've never heard tell of you even thinking of wasting precious liquids before...did you loose your baseball bat or did your husband confiscate it to save the home computer? [size=4]Crushing Coke Cans [/size] [size=1]with Coke inside is some serious ash kicking![/size] When you were driving around the block with your windows down chewing on your sucker with the raido cranked up, the steam coming out your ears, and your eyes spitting fire, did you have your red or your purple boa on? I hope it was the red one to match the color of your emotions, and your unprofessional co-workers cheeks when you and your boss are finished with her on Monday. Keep us updated please...I'm working everyday but will be checking for your posts or emails. I couldn't be prouder of you my friend. :) Keep kicking ash. Pat [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 75 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,002 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1050 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
  • Quit Meter

$121,094.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 964 Hours: 12

Minutes: 9 Seconds: 29

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 388 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Freemom, Thanks for checking in. I just put a new song on the thread. I found it tonight as I was posting. I had never heard it before. I am on IM if you want to chat a minute. If not then I will e-mail soon. Julie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 87 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,758 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $304.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
17 years ago 0 848 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So proud of you for staying strong and making it through! I was out this evening and couldn't wait to check back in to make sure you were ok. I'm working on more songs for my thread - I was trying to give others a chance to add more, but it keeps getting bounced down too low on the list! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/29/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 179 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $57.12 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
  • Quit Meter

$119,554.99

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6402 Hours: 3

Minutes: 42 Seconds: 45

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
JT, Outstanding! Way to get over that trigger in the face of stress! We couldn't be prouder! You - 1 Nicodemon - 0 Danielle _____________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 813 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
JT You know as well as I do that smoking a cigarette is not going to change your relationship with this person in any way shape or form. I know its tough and I feel for you, but let things take their course and you take your course, which is to stay quit at all costs... nonic [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 108 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,611 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $756 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
17 years ago 0 969 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[font=Trebuchet MS]JULIE IS BACK!!! YEEEEEE HAAAAWWW![/font] I knew you would do it! Knew it! knew it! knew it! knew it! knew it! "did you ever know that you're my hero and everything I would like to be" [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 57 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,733 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $276.45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
17 years ago 0 763 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
JT.....that ole junky will always rear his head at the least sign of stress.....his favorite lie is that it isn't worth the stress that quitting is causing......so remember this.....smoking causes MORE stress. When you get a bit further in your quit, you are going to realize that you are LESS stressed since you quit.....problems are more easily handled withOUT a smoke.....I swear to you this is true.....just hang in here and do NOT smoke Katy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/4/2002 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1924 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 76,988 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $10966.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 253 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
  • Quit Meter

$158,952.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5342 Hours: 23

Minutes: 23 Seconds: 33

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 126 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0