Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Want to smoke

17 years ago 0 1698 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Babe Hang in there I,m here. When you get home how about a nice warm bubble bath. I,ll come over and wash your back for you !! ;p Your doing great with your quit and I know you,ll rise above all this B.S.If you can handle a tractor trailer you can handle anything. Bear [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 195 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $100 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kayla, Pat yourself on the back, you did the right thing. Coming here and taking a walk are great first steps to bringing those stress levels down. Keep it up! Do anything & everything that may make you feel better. Once you've calmed down, take out some paper & pen and write it out. It may help you get some ideas as to how you can solve the problems you are experiencing. At the very least, it will help you vent some more. Keep persevering! Danielle _______________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kayla Good for you! Doing something positive instead of giving in!!!! Like so many people have said..if you smoke now, everything will still be the same, your boyfriend will still be there, your ex still won't have paid child support, your daughter will still be with him, the only difference will be you will have smoked. Check out the thread in Relapse and Slipping...called Slipping in SSC........tons of laughs!!!!! Good luck...you're doing great! -aloha [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 392 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $61.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
17 years ago 0 948 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kayla, So sorry to hear that you are having a hard time. Hang in there. Sometimes in this quit our situations seem so much worse because the nicodemon is telling us right now to smoke so we'll feel better. Don't believe him, stay strong. You will be able to get past this with your own strength and the help of this site. I really hope your walk helps. Try and take one problem at a time. And its ok to vent, thats what we are here for. Please don't smoke, you will regret that one. Pull strength from down deep and say no! :) :) Let us know if we can help in any other way. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 30 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 770 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $150 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
17 years ago 0 932 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kayla, I'm so sorry to hear that you're having a rough time right now. Just don't smoke. You WILL feel worse if you do. You're so right, YOU have worked so hard for the last 15 days. You don't want to have to start over and go through that all over again. Besides, smoking won't make those problems go away. Just hang in there and all that crap will go away soon. Remember too, some people have a worse time with their Quit around Day 15. It passes but you may be feeling more anxiety because your body is still healing. I know I had a hard time on Day 10 and then again on Day 15. You really will feel stronger with each day that passes. Congratulations on 15 Days!!! That's a huge accomplishment and you should be really proud of the work you've done. Keep thinking about that and don't let anyone or anything take your mind off of how much you've accomplished. Protect your quit. Vent all that you want and need to. We're all here for you and we're pulling for you. You can do this. Stay Strong, Tutti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 41 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,881 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $147.19 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
17 years ago 0 156 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am not having a good day at all. My daughter left for Florida for a week with her father who smokes pot and can't afford to pay child support but can afford to go to florida, no control over that court order damn NYS laws and my boyfriend was suppose to move out last week now he says he can't go for another week in the meantime I have to pay an extra 200.00 in rent. He contributed $100.00 toward the extra rent whoppee:( and he smoked in the car this morning because I smelled it when I went out after I told him not to. I'm really trying but my Cuban temper is boiling! I have worked so hard for these 15 days and now it seems like everyone is pushing me to the limits.I'm ready to blow a fuse. I have not smoked and I know if I do I will regret it in the worst way. Which is why I am posting this. I am going for a long walk to try to calm down. I am so angry right now. Any advise will help right now sorry to vent but I don't know what else to do. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/16/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 551 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $165 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3

Reading this thread: