Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,649 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PKENNETH LANCE, JSABAS, ASHAINE, EFAJARDO, MMAGTARAYO

Today is a day of awareness

17 years ago 0 583 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey MARIE, Thats great, I have kinda been doing a little of that myself. It really stinks. Hubby smokes, when he come inside, I gag. If I am having a crave, smelling him helps. Saturday he brings his packed, nasty ashtry into the house. He throws it in the kitchen trash. Yuk yuk yuk. If looks could kill. He knows better now. Grace
17 years ago 0 457 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Woo Hoo Marie!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 42 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,363 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $546 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
17 years ago 0 1128 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Heya Marie, The power of positive thought. Way to go :) I hate walking out of the grocery store or the mall and all i can smell is sickarette butts its disgusting! Im glad you were honest with your friend - it does smell bad! Have a great evening Marie PrincessC :) xx
17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Gonna yes I am determined but I don't have this thing beaten yet, Oh no I'm still working very hard on it, it's so worth the battle. As for you keep fighting for your health and your family. Will be thinking of you :)Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 77 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,161 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $308 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
Today my smoking girlfriend came over and of course wanted to smoke before coming in the house. So as I sit there watching her smoke I realize she's done and I didn't notice (wow) She comes in the house a couple of hours later she's leaving and wants to smoke a last cigarette before she gets in her car. Now I'm aware she's smoking it bothers me for approx 3 seconds and again I forget until the cigarette burns to the filter in her hand cause I forgot to bring an ashtray for her, the stench of it omg, I said please put this in the flower pot (you will burn your fingers) it's ok she says, well I said here's the truth it stinks and I can't stand it. So today I realised that I trained my brain so much in the last 2 and a half months that I just think of something else automatically when someone is smoking. Now that's one step forward especially since I've been vulnerable for the last 2 days. Now to deal with the rest of this stinking addiction ,still have a long way to go but I'll do it one day at a time. :)Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 76 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,153 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $304 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
Thank you so much,I feel it's a victory also. You're all so kind, makes me feel good inside. RiverDMan I'm glad you're here,Marie haven't heard from you all day. Hope you're doing ok and had a nice dinner last night. Marie :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 76 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,154 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $304 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Keeping an eye on you, Marie... YOU ARE STRONG ...AND I KNOW YOU HAVE THIS BEAT!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you and envy you at the same time. Keep the quit. I have faith in you! BE MY ROLE MODEL!!!??? I think of you and Mistymoon so often. I know you can do this. I see the determination in your posts!!! :)
17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Right on Marie!!! [IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/Daniwiz/029_you_rock.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 108 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,268 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $432 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
  • Quit Meter

$54,517.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5957 Hours: 17

Minutes: 26 Seconds: 1

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Marie Thank You I had a great swim. A lovely dinner and a hard and long day at work today. I wanted to reward myself for being so good. The humidity and clseness of the air mimick what my lungs felt like when I smoked and I have thought of cigarettes all day. AND I have been very good. Tomorrow is easier. Thanks for noticing Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 192 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,859 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1440 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 31 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go. One day at a time! Watching Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 192 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,859 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1440 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 31 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24

Reading this thread: