Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Social anxiety disorder

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.756 posts in 47.057 threads.

160,718 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Julesy, grames, rainyjade, AJ8142, HIngle_McCringleberry

THANKS

16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Stef, you absolutely SHOULD wake up impressed with yourself & stay impressed all day long. It is a hard thing you're doing it & YOUR'E doing it. YOU made the decision, YOU came here & joined us, YOU have been doing the hard thing for 38 wonderful days. I hope you have been rewarding yourslef by the way! Like my friend aloha says, we are here to help. There are those ahead leading the way, those behind to catch you if you fall & those beside to lean on when you tire but you're walking the trail, Stef! Don't forget to thank yourself for this gift! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 88 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,760 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $968.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Stef You do have us, we all are behind you every step of the way, because we know how much strength it takes to do what you're doing. Just remember, this quit is for you, by you, and all in your hands. This is one of the most impressive accomplishments of your life, so I'm glad you're proud of yourself , as you should be. So, keep hanging out with us, as long as you need to, as long as you want to...we love having you here -aloha [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 140 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,600 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $952.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
16 years ago 0 174 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
If it was'nt for you guys i would feel very alone in my quit. I don't have anybody around me that really knows what i'm going threw. At first (during my hell and heck week) my familly was very supportive. They would ask me how i was doing, they would help me threw my cravings and say how proud they were of me. But since those first two weeks i don't hear anything about it anymore. It's like if they think that the worst of the quit has past and i just need to move on. Let's just say that i am my self-motivator. I'm good at that...I wake up very morning being very impress with myself and promising myself that this will be another smoke-free day. But then i remember that i have you guys. Even if i don't know you personnaly, i know we have something in common and we are all going threw it together. But best of all i know you will always have my back....so for that.... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/2/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 38 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 380 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $152.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12

Reading this thread: