Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,518 Members

Please welcome our newest members: FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12

cute chat

17 years ago 0 1006 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey, Laughing, How is your second week in the truck going? Hope you are doing ok!! Deli [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 273 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,099 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �819 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 22 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Laughing, Please continue turning on your instant messenger every time you log into the SSC. Building up your buddy list may also help increase your chances of connecting with somebody. The only way to exchange personal information with another member is through the SSC IM. We do not permit the exchange of personal information on our forums as we are an anonymous site. Congratulations on 9 days smoke free! You're fast approaching your two week milestone, start planning your reward! Danielle ______________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Banana, There are two reasons why you may be getting an error message: * You pop-up blocker isn't turned off. * Your security setting is not set at the default level. Both can be changed through by going to TOOLS pull down menu of your browser and going into internet options. If you continue to experience difficulties, click on FEEDBACK at the bottom of any SSC webpage and send us an e-mail. Danielle _____________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 238 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
How come whenever I try to launch the IM, all I get is an error message? I usually use Mozilla but it also does it on Internet Explorer. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/2/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 27 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 684 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $218.97 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Laughing I did reply I leave myself in IM to pick up messages Sorry I missed you! Phil PS have left my email address in IM for you!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 264 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,809 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1386 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 52 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
17 years ago 0 44 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Was just wondering if someone had an idea...of where there was a group chat situation..i believe you can email someone privately here right???? if someone had an idea they could have emailed me privately. I came in several times this weekend...and had that messenger up....only once did anyone talk to me...and that was because she had seen my post...the other time... I'm off for my second week in my truck smokeless..and i suppose i should be looking forward to it..i try...but sometimes...that just doesn't happen... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/19/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 249 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $40.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
laughing, We do not allow the posting of other sites or links :) A good idea is for you to Launch the IM Messenger every time you are on. This will give you a better chance of connecting with others :) Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.
17 years ago 0 517 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hiya laughing, Keep checking for members to come on to IM. I've just added you to my buddy list :) Have to head out though.. but when I'm online I'll launch the chat! Have a great day and don't forget to go to "APRIL Quitters" - you'll be amazed how many people are there ! :p J xo [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/thumbsup-1.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 608 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $246 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
17 years ago 0 44 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
everytime i come in...i launch the cute chat messenger thingy...i added some people to it...but i never see anyone online in there. I'm sort of an immediacy person myself...is there a chat room anyone can recommend for people who are quitting smoking? thanks :-) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/19/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 232 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $40.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23

Reading this thread: