Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,626 Members

Please welcome our newest members: TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC, HMAZO

Nothing is Impossible

17 years ago 0 598 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for sharing that great story, Lady! Very inspiring! :) Cheers, nmc [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 96 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 961 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $480 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
bump :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 284 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,123 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2272 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 46 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
17 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WOW Phillip. What a bump. I was so proud in that moment of time and all of you shared it with me. Six months later I am in one of those leadership roles. I didn't stop with graduation. In pursuit of my impossible dream to finish school, I gained the dream of quitting smoking. Well, it continues on. In my quest to quit smoking I have picked up many more dreams that I never thought would be possible. It just keeps going and going. Living a life smoke free is a wonderful thing. Thank you for the trip down memory lane. I'm not sure why you thought to bump this but I'm glad you did. It helps me to see how far I have come. Thanks, my friend. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 515 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 10,319 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1802.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 45 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
18 years ago 0 249 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady - So much of what you shared rings true with me as well. Most notably: " came to the realization that people in leadership roles that are successful DO NOT smoke." This is so true. I recently came to that realization as well. Let me just tell you - When you walk across that stage tomorrow - do it with the knowledge that you absolutely are a leader. I am so proud of you. Bingo [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/23/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 250 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $36 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
18 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, You are an inspiration to us all. Congratulations on your achievements - I'm sure your kids are proud of you. This is a great example of what can be done if you live your life, rather than 'smoking the time away' Mr Ed :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 81 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,440 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �607.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
18 years ago 0 296 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Dear Lady, I am printing this and putting it where I can read it everyday. I like to be queen of pity party for myself. Starting today that's going to change. I have a good life and fairly easy compared to others. Thanks so much for sharing your story. Stand proud this weekend for you have accomplished so much in a short time. Let us know how your weekend went when you return home. Best Wishes SmogFree Shamrock Alley [url=http://][IMG]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i197/lorilind/animated_clover.gif[/IMG][/url] P.S. Did just rolling up the capri's work?? LOL [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 36 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 476 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $142.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
18 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/CHEARNE/grad3-thn.gif[/IMG] Lady, Special blessings to you on your graduation day tomorrow. You have already become what you aspired to be. Now others will look to you for what they want to be in life. And knowing you, you'll reach out your hand and show them the way and share of yourself. Congratulations on your academic and personal achievements. You have much to be proud of. You have won the long uphill battle. Are you sure you're not in that movie coming out this weekend? Mission Impossible - Starring Lady? LOL. You are cherished by all these people, you've earned everything you have, Be Happy Friend, Cuz We're Happy for you - We will be in the back row clapping REALLY loud. CobenFan (Christine) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 41 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 703 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $143.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
18 years ago 0 1262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Lady[IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/NTFChat/Smiles/23_5_133.gif[/IMG] Your story has me in awe. I hope I can be half as strong as you. Success was a partial reason for my quit. There is no doubt you are absolutly right about smoking and success.....they rarely go together. You should be so proud! And certainly your quit family is proud of you! Hey "Thats our girl ( I mean Lady)" ! Also Lady thanks for all the inspiration you provide here for all of us when you have so much on your plate. Have a great day tomorrow! [IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/NTFChat/Smiles/13_1_203.gif[/IMG] Signed A fan of Lady [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 95 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,433 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $285 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
18 years ago 0 506 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Lady!! I wish I could convince some of my friends that it is never too late to go back to school. You should be very proud! ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 76 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,063 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $684 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
18 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I loved hearing your story Lady! I have told you this before, you are such an inspiration to me!!! I admire you for reaching towards your dreams!! That is a difficult task to do sometimes! I couldn't even imagine. Divorced. 3 kids. School. Quit smoking. Degree. I must say, you are well deserving of a huge [size=4][color=Red]CONGRATULATIONS!!!!![/size][/color] JOB WELL DONE!!! KEEP IT UP!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 61 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,845 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $199.47 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21

Reading this thread: