Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,558 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

I am a mess

14 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well, I have had some busy days and then I had some of what I call coma days...Now I am back!

Goofy, I finally got the darn Wii plugged and ready to go! So we can start our little exercise club. I think having a kind of exercise partner would be helpful to me. I find motivation hard to come by lately lol.

What else did I get done. Well, I have been showering or bathing more regularly. almost everyday. This for me is a big victory. And yeah, I know, gross...
I have been singing more and practicing at the paino and the guitar.
I wrote my first six pages of my first book.

Now, my list for the rest of today:

-Take a bath.
-Make my lists
-Do some laundry
-Do 15 minutes of Wii

Ok, now I really need a nap! So off I go!
14 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva, I plugged in my Wii, have you?  When we gonna get back on it.  Then we can discuss which things we are doing...Get a little contest going - but don't expect much from me - every muscle, bone and tendon in my body is sore from working on house - but not burning enough calories to keep off the pounds.
Let me know what you think.
I agree that if you are marking things off your list you are doing great.  Put the things you didn't get done today on top of tomorrow's list and go from there.  My list is so long each day with the house repairs have found that this is working great.  Also even without that - if I don't get it done today.  I've got tomorrow.
Keep on working on those lists, you are making progress.

14 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Diva,

It seems that you're accomplishing more on your list, which is definitely a positive!
Keep up with the things that you enjoy doing, such as singing.

If you're having a hard time plugging in that Wii, start small.  When you're watching t.v., try doing something active while the commercials are on.  

Exercise can be fun!  What are some things you enjoy doing that gets your heart pumping?

Keep the updates coming!

Samantha, Health Educator
lol, at plug in that damn Wii, I need to do that one too, since I got that room back in order- there is no excuse, but I keep "forgetting to do it"  It's been on my to-do list for a week or so now.  lol, then we complain about gaining weight.  hmmm, wondering here?????
Ok, yesterday, I did shower and go to the hairdresser. I also sang. I watched T.v. And I conked out early lol. Nothing else got done! hahaha!

So today's list:

-Shower
-Make my lists!
-Plug in that darned Wii
-Finish the laundry
-Sing

And well I know for sure I will need a nap at one point lol! Have a good day!
YEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH!  I am so glad you took the time to do something you enjoy.  That's great!  AND it's on your list for tomorrow.....getting better!
Ok well today I managed:
-I got some laundry done ( there was way more to do then I thought hahahaha!)
-Shower
-Some random housework
-and a kind of general going around the house to figure out what needs to be done...(that was slightly depressing)

And Goofy, you will be happy to know that I spent at least an hour if not two, singing and playing the piano! I also took some time to listen to music :)

So this is my list for tomorrow

-Make my list!
-Shower
-Hairdresser
-Finish plugging in the Wii
-Finish the laundry
-Sing
I like your lists and you know I like being accountable here myself and thinks it is helpful for others as well.  I'm going to hold you to  - putting something fun on your list!!!  That is just as important as laundry, wii, etc.  Please!!!!!
Ok honesty time again...

Not one day this weekend did I manage to do all that was on my list... Laundry still needs doing and lists still need to be made... On the up side I did shower! I have been so tired I have been having trouble even with the shower thing. Well I haven't been this clean in a long time! So that is good! I am really happy with that result lol. For the exercise, well I haven't done it, but I did look into signing up for a boxing workout... I figure it wil be a workout and somewhere to vent my frustrations by hitting bags lol. Plus it might help my noodle arms! Plus, I intend to replug my Wii and do stuff on it too. As for the list, I think I have been procrastinating on that one out of anxiety. I feel like seeing the immensity of what needs to be done on paper might be too much to handle. But I will get over it and get my lists done. I can do it! I really want to take control over my life back. Plus, I want, eventually, to apply for part-time work in something like a book store or a art supply store or music store around here. But I need to get back on track and healthy and get my book well on its way first...I need to get organized and find a way to work around how tired I am. But anyway, today my list is:

- Shower (this has been a good one for me...)
- Plug-in the Wii
- Finish washing the laundry
- Make my lists!

Ok, well thank you for letting me organize my thoughts here. I think this accountability thing will be good for me in the end. I can do this!
You can do it.  I did notice there was nothing fun in that list....like using some of your creative talents.  Add that in there somewhere!  You deserve it!

Reading this thread: