Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,502 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

I am a mess

14 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
List for today Saturday:

-Bathe
-Wii
-Laundry
-Get dressed head to toes
Today, I have met with a contractor. I have bathed and gotten dressed. I even put on make-up lol. I have started a load of laundry. NHow I need a nap though hahaha!
Have had a rough few days. Will get back on track.

List for tomorrow:
-Wii
-Bathe
-Laundry
14 years ago 0 113 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva, I love your lists! The take a bath is always on my list, and although it does not happen every every day, more often than not it happens, it's a great way to relax!

:) Keep it up girl, you're doing great!

Kat

Today, I went to the therapist. I did a little bit of shopping. I went to the library. I walked to get there and back, did everything on foot. I took a bath. I called my singing teacher. I had supper at my mom's.

Tomorrow my list is:

-sing
-Continue laundry
-Call boxing school
-Call College for info
-Wii
-Make my lists
14 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Diva,

It is great to see that you are making lists and crossing things off! Continue to make your lists and be productive each day, always check in to let us know how it goes.

Samantha, Health Educator
Goofy, it is a deal!

Today, I did my Wii and I did some laundry.  That is pretty much it lol. I intend to go for a bath when I am done here. That pretty much sums it up!

My list for tomorrow is:

-Continue laundry
-Call singing teacher
-Call boxing school
-Call College for info
-Go to therapist
-Wii
-Make my lists

Ok that is enough for me for one day. So take care all! And thank for the support Goofy!
14 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Okay, we'll start a thread under Lifestyle, don't you think.  Anyone can join in the discussion about their exercise and/or Wii.  And we can talk wii.  lol and we.  lol, I haven't got mine together; since I can't sleep; maybe I can look for the remote; the house is in shambles (boxed up) with all the renovations going on.
Looking forward to it.  I love accountability as you well know. 
Deal?
Monday sounds great to start our Wii exercise club. Ok so Momnday we start 15 mins a day and report what we did. And when we feel like it we can even let each other know things like: what we thought of it and what we felt like before during and/or after...? This club thing sounds fun! Thanks, I think it will help me get on track!!! And yes, we should start a thread on our daily exercise!

About the warm-up though, I am not doing so well haha. I slept almost all day yesterday. And today I have been babysitting my nieces all day and will be babysitting them till tomorrow. So have had no time to myself really.

As for the baths, that took a hike too. But I will get back on track tomorrow. Today, I did the "make myself presentable thing" lol.

So today I basically babysat. Will do the same tomorrow. Monday I get back on track and get my lists done and such!
14 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Okay, my Wii was plugged in, then I redid that room, then plugged it back in; now it's unplugged but the guy is supposed to come tomorrow to fix my TV so I will have mine back too.  (long story how I ended up with no TV).  lol

You want to start our club on Monday.....between now and then you get warmed up - we'll do 15 minutes each day and report which things we did.  want to?  If my TV is hooked up tomorrow evening, I'll warm up on Sat. and Sun, too.
We can start a thread on our daily exercise.

I wish I could say the same thing about the baths and showers....not doing good there either.  I think what the heck on the days I ain't going anywhere and the days I am, I just try to make myself as presentable as possible.  I know it sounds bad too, but we can relate to each other.

As I said, I'm impressed wtih the guitar, singing, piano, book.  That's all great and now we are gonna Wii!  Weeeeeeeeee!  Here we go!

Reading this thread: