Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

HelpPlease

2024-04-15 2:59 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.747 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,458 Members

Please welcome our newest members: jrawrz, AMARIAH BETTINA, HelpPlease, Nallemor, Snaffums

Recent death

6 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Lisaloo, I am sorry for your loss. But, dear its a process of life. No one can do anything in this. Better you should a new phase from here. I know it's a huge loss and it's not simple to come over from, especially for the soul mate. Keep your mind calm, make busy yourself in activities also start meditation to lower  your anxiety. more on you can talk to voyance pure  consultant ( http://www.martine-voyance.com/consultation/ ), they can guide you for your better future. Live your life with happiness.
8 years ago 0 11212 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Lisaloo,

I am very sorry to hear about your husband. Anxiety is a normal and common reaction after the death of a loved one, especially someone who was to integrated into your life.  Any sort of change or trauma can trigger anxiety and the anxiety can appear at any time after. It is hard to say why exactly. Have you had problems with anxiety prior to this? If so, what were your triggers before?

Ashley, Health Educator
8 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Lisaloo, It's hard to say anything, since everything can be so cliché, but I'm sorry for your loss. I can't explain that agitation you feel. It's 14+ months since mom passed, and I've gone through different emotions. People make the grief journey differently, and over different timelines. I've forced myself to go out, to be around people, because of the solitude, but I always return to a vacuum. There are numerous support groups I try to attend, but I find they're sporadic, although there is a core group who attend. Some books provided consolation, and I'd like to take journaling course, but I couldn't do that a few months ago. I took portrait to be framed today, and the clerk remarked how pretty it was, as I asked for a dust cover. If she only knew how wonderful mom was...most people can tell by the picture. Cherishing memories is one good piece of advice I felt resonated with me. Hope you're seeking what you need...
8 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
my husband died in August of 2015 and only now am I experiencing anxiety.  Why now when things seemed to be going ok....

Reading this thread: