Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,540 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

The Panic Program

11 years ago 0 270 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sense73,

It looks like a technical glitch. We'll look into it on your end and get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Sonia
11 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, I am working through the panic program currently and have just completed the Challenging Thoughts section. However, the challenge thoughts worksheet hasn't become available in my toolbox. Is there something else I need to do?  I want to be able to do this before carrying on the program. Help would be appreciate.
11 years ago 0 11215 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sasha,

Sorry you were feeling that way last night. It sounds like they were all symptoms of anxiery but you might want to see a doctor to be sure. If what you are experiencing is anxiety then there is good news. It can be controlled. With some hard work you can get a handle on your anxiety. This program can help you. Make a schedule for when you plan on working on the program and stick with it. Reward yourself for completing Milestones and reaching goals. Also, be sure to post often in the support group. You do not have to be alone in this.

How are you feeling today? Have you had a chance to look at the program yet?

Ashley, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I need help. I have really bad panic and anxiety right now. My heart rate is up, my head is spinning, and I feel like I'm going crazy and maybe could die. I am so sick of feeling sick. I feel like I'm choking. Somedays are worse than others and today has been bad with panic. I need to do this program, I'm pretty sure my thoughts bring on the panic, but I wish I could control them.
11 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Members,

Registering on the PC site has given you access to valuable tools and information in the Tool Box section.   Working through the Panic Program helps you learn how to recognize negative thoughts and challenge your own anxious thoughts.

Have you worked through these sessions?   What did you find interesting or helpful?

Reading this thread: